• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Spurs v West Brom to kick the weekend off.

A Spurs win puts pressure on us, so obviously I'll be hoping for WBA to take some points here, unlikely as that may be.

Kane 1-0 after just 12 minutes.

I fucking hate that slack jawed mouth breathing cunt, but fuck I'd love him in our side right now.

West Brom have only touched the ball about four times in twenty minutes. This carries on & they don't try to stretch them instead of camping out in their own eighteen yard area & this will be dead & buried by half time.

Spurs are some team right now.
A concern, esp. given how tight things are at the top. Looking like a 6th win on a row.
The form of other teams around us is a little worrying.
index.php

Yep, everyone else seems to be hitting their stride just as we falter.

We need to find the ability to scrape & fight to a couple of wins over these next few weeks until Mane is back & Coutinho & Henderson are back & settled into the side.

How poor is this league when a team sitting in 8th are being walked over.

WHere's the fight gone?

Miss the days bottom would beat top.

Another shit weekend in terms of results.

West brom don't look like they know how to play football. TImid bastards.

Can only see City dropping points in the top 6 this weekend, bar our game obviously.
Maybe Chelsea aswell if Leicester show up.

Spurs - 6 wins on the row.
Chelsea - 15 wins in a row.
Utd - Unbeaten in 12.

Liverpool - Winless in 2017.

I wanna say it's not looking good.

I already know how it's going to go.

Swansea 0-4 Arsenal
Leicester 0-2 Chelsea

THen tomorrow Everton 1-3 City
Utd 2-0 Liverpool
Then you should be made up, cos putting the correct scorelines & results in an acca will make you thousands.

This is just exhibition stuff, west brom players clearly have no intention and it's a disgrace to the viewers that have **** all else to do on a saturday early afternoon.

Someone should tell Chadli he doesn't still play for Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom