• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome back Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Rose on Mourinho:

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/unsettled-tottenham-star-says-he-has-never-spoken-with-mourinho

“He is a serial winner, so I imagine we will be looking to win the FA Cup and finish in the top four of the league.”

I hope he also realise that Mourinho has 30 months shelf life. And here's the resounding difference between Mourinho and Klopp....

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/mouri...in-18m-tottenham-capture-for-prolific-striker

“But today wasn’t a question of being or not being ready. Today was the very difficult situation of playing a game and prepare [for] a game where you put more emphasis on the players that rest than on the players that play and the result you are fighting for.

“That’s very difficult and I try to hide from the players that feeling but the players are intelligent guys and they understand clearly my focus was not on today my focus is on what’s next.”
Spoke about the Bayern loss, he was focusing on the Premier League instead of the task at hand. Something Klopp will never do even if the match meant very little to us, he will give his all for that match, unless you forced his hand by having 2 matches in different continents in 24 hours.

Last edited:
And you are basing this on 16 games ? Be honest, you'd never heard of him before this season !
You are right, and I never took notice of VVD before he joined us, so had no idea what to expect. But they do have the best defence in the PL - and that has happened since they signed him. What other proof do we want, considering he plays for a Brendan Rodgers team, who as we all know does not pay that much attention to the back-line.

I think Eriksen is set to leave, unless there are no other clubs coming for him other than United, then he might sign a new contract. But with him available on a free, I can see the likes of Juventus or even PSG snapping him up.

He'll be telling Levy the squad isn't good enough without buying more players shortly. The new manager bounce is already starting to wain.

They've escaped a handful of times recently but without look too convincing or relentless enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom