• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Who's next to go? (Sack race)

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who do you think will get sacked next?

• Cooper

• Hodgson

• Ten Hag

• Kompany

• Someone else, who?

• Pochettino

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Hodgson by mistake, wanted to select someone else and say Poch.

Kompany close behind, Forest would be silly to get rid of Cooper. Where else are they expected to be?

If there's no sacking til next week's it'll be ten hag

Red cafe are talking Di Zerbi, Conte and Xabi (seriously!)
I told some Man I supporting friends that Xavi is the best young manager in the game right now. Doubt they'll go for him, doubt he'll take the job and I seriously doubt that he'll leave Leverkusen mid season.

More pertinent question then I suppose would be "Who'd want to take the job?"

There's probably only a couple of managers that could actually sort that club out, and they wouldn't go, nor would they be given the time to do it. I don't care if Ten Hag stays or goes, they won't be any better if he does.

They've made some really poor choices, mostly the former players, but they've had some fairly experienced and really promising managers there too. It's delightful how shit they've become in the last decade.

Given how shit they are, I actually wouldn't mind if they ruined De Zerbi's career as it stands.

Watching Conte run them into the ground might be fun too, even if they win a domestic cup along the way.

There's probably only a couple of managers that could actually sort that club out, and they wouldn't go, nor would they be given the time to do it. I don't care if Ten Hag stays or goes, they won't be any better if he does.

They've made some really poor choices, mostly the former players, but they've had some fairly experienced and really promising managers there too. It's delightful how shit they've become in the last decade.
Christmas has lost a bit of shine for me as that club has made it Xmas almost every year over the last 10 years.

I voted Pochettino, BTW. 5 months in he seems to be no closer to figuring out how to fashion anything resembling a team out of his young charges. Boehli doesn't seem like a particularly patient man.

Fabrizio Romano's apparently saying the Mancs held an emergency board meeting yesterday after the game and want Zidane in to replace ten Hag.

Fabrizio Romano's apparently saying the Mancs held an emergency board meeting yesterday after the game and want Zidane in to replace ten Hag.

Ha like they have a board! Also doubt they'll do anything without Ratcliffe's input

Zidane doesn't speak English though, does he?
Getting him mid season, what's the point?
Is there anything left to salvage?

Zidane doesn't speak English though, does he?
Getting him mid season, what's the point?
Is there anything left to salvage?

Yep, and this is where the facts spoil a good story. There genuinely is NO point sacking Ten Hags now. The squad is more of an issue than him. The best thing they can do now is hide the cheque book and let this season slide. Martial is out of contract at the end of the season and they can spend the next 6 months lining up as many deals as possible to shift the shit during the summer. Then new manager appointment, cheque book out and start afresh

Yep that would be the smart move. I mean I can't see any obvious candidate for the Man U job right now.
Give whoever they want in charge time to assess the team and when he joins, he'll know who to keep and who to sell.

On a different note, how many players were still starters from when Klopp took over to the year we won the league?
Two players? Firmino and Henderson?
Trent and Gomez were still kids.

Just trying to get a sense of the type of rebuild Man U needs to do.

Yep that would be the smart move. I mean I can't see any obvious candidate for the Man U job right now.
Give whoever they want in charge time to assess the team and when he joins, he'll know who to keep and who to sell.

On a different note, how many players were still starters from when Klopp took over to the year we won the league?
Two players? Firmino and Henderson?
Trent and Gomez were still kids.

Just trying to get a sense of the type of rebuild Man U needs to do.
Think we still had Mignolet as backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom