• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (H) Klopp’s last game in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say btw, the red card....exactly what Jones was sent off for against spurs..... But we've had against us about 3 times this season with barely a card shown.

VAR giving Jürgen a bit of consistency on his way out it seems

Last edited:
What a shite thread, no offense to those involved but nothing changes. Glad missed the lot today. Can't wait to Slot and his new strikers banging it in next season. Till then, thank you lads.

I didn't know he visits this place, no wonder he ran out of energy in October.
Maybe Edwards sends him a weekly analysis.
Nah, klopp grew tired of the bullshit circus of media and the refs.

We've grown tired of seeing chances squandered every fucking week

Still, clean sheet !

Nah, klopp grew tired of the bullshit circus of media and the refs.

We've grown tired of seeing chances squandered every fucking week

Still, clean sheet !
If you think this season was bad then get ready for a Kloppless one next season, we are not City and not entitled to a better one next season. Can't be any worse than Hodgson one so let's see...

If you think this season was bad then get ready for a Kloppless one next season, we are not City and not entitled to a better one next season. Can't be any worse than Hodgson one so let's see...
I'm under no illusions that were going to plummet like a stone. Of course we will. We've just had borderline Jesus make wine out of a midtable side for a decade. We would be insanely lucky for slot to be a tenth as good.

Can't believe we forgot Adrian!!!

I’m starting to think he’s been offered either a 1 year extension or a coaching position - because if his contract is expiring in a few weeks time, it’s more than odd he didn’t get something to hang on his wall, when everyone else did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom