• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (H) Klopp’s last game in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most unfortunate manager to come up against the biggest cheats the game has ever seen.
He is a legend and would have won the fucking lot multiple times if not for corruption.

Hands down my fav LFC manager and it will take a monumental effort for anyone to take top spot.

YNWA

Best man to manage our club I have ever seen and has taken us to levels I have thought impossible. World champions even and built a team and played football that was just raw and pure, just incredibly grateful to have been a fan to have had him manage us for nearly a decade.

Gomez played well enough yesterday, but I'd like to see Robbo back in if he's available. Same team otherwise and no stupid fucking pointless wholesale changes midway through the second half. Let's go out with a win and not something that's symptomatic of all of the bad aspects of Klopp's reign, like yesterday was.

I'd like to see Szobo start in this one. Thought he had a very good cameo yesterday.
Robbo for Gomez.

Alisson
Trent Quansah Virgil Robbo
Szobo Endo Macca
Salah Gakpo Diaz

Slightly more controversial, but I'd do this:

Alisson
Trent Konate Virgil Robbo
Szobo Endo Macca
Salah Darwin Gakpo

Elliott being dropped after forcing the events of an own goal, and getting a better free kick assist than I've seen from most people this season.

Sure.

Like, Are people wanting him to put up Messi numbers before you think he should start, or what?

Its not about being dropped though. Its about giving others a chance as well. Klopp will rotate, no doubt.

Its not about being dropped though. Its about giving others a chance as well. Klopp will rotate, no doubt.
Whats the benefit of rotating though? Its end of the season. Play the team thats on form.

What others deserve a chance in klopps last game?

Personally, i'd be giving the longest serving members the minutes, then work our way from there. One last chance to run through walls for the man who made the mwhat they are

Ali
Trent
Ibou (if fit)
VVD
Robbo

Endo (we have to really)
Elliott
I'd plump for jones, but may as well be macca

Salah
Gakpo
diaz

Klopp will want to win 5-0 and have a carnival atmosphere. He will play the team that should batter Wolves. Would play the same team as Villa but bring in Robbo if he's fit

Echoes of the last match in front of the standing Kop ... Or Stevie's last match ...

Fuck that, I'm not a miserable cunt, I'm a happy clappy fan. It will be an epic 9-0 party
Least carras last match was fun

The actual game is meaningless, the Klopp leaving is the only reason anyone is remotely interested in this game. Pretty sure there will be plenty of subs.

It's hard to care about the line-up or the game, watching Klopp say goodbye to the Kop is going to be genuinely emotional, heart-warming and a bit shit. That's the main event. The game is a forgettable canopy.
This.

Whatever team plays will run through a brick wall to get the win for Klopp. Thoroughly expect many changes - there's nothing to play for but Klopp's honour and every player in the squad will do their utmost for him.

The bell ends didn’t run through brick walls when the title was on the line. Why would they now?

It won’t be for Klopp’s last game. Half of them won’t want to get injured before the Euros.

Whats the benefit of rotating though? Its end of the season. Play the team thats on form.

What others deserve a chance in klopps last game?

Szobo after the last cameo. Quansah should continue to start btw.

I'm thankfully going out the country and not going to be able to watch it. i'll catch up when i'm back, jet lagged, and in emotional turmoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom