• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart free kick, but the keeper should have done better. There wasn't enough pace in that for it to have been a goal.

Often a sending off ruins a game, but thanks to the gulf in class its actually evened it out nicely in this case.

This must be a good world cup, because I was a little happy to be sick. Completely guiltless couch lock.

Often a sending off ruins a game, but thanks to the gulf in class its actually evened it out nicely in this case.
It's weird, because Colombia looked great 1st half. Absolutely shite this half.

Japan the inverse

It's weird, because Colombia looked great 1st half. Absolutely shite this half.

Japan the inverse
Columbia had to play 40 minutes a man down.

That plus Japan's manager being able to spell out how to take advantage of the extra man & it makes sense that Japan would look better second half.

Anything but a draw next match & I win £13. Considering I spent just 64p
on the two bets (one £10 bet was free & had 6.64 winnings from a free spin slots thingy), that's a pretty nice return.

Watch it be a fucking draw now.

I have every faith that Colombia will still qualify and then go on to lift the trophy, all it means is that they will have to obliterate Senegal and send Mane back home early. A win win scenario.

I have every faith that Colombia will still qualify and then go on to lift the trophy, all it means is that they will have to obliterate Senegal and send Mane back home early. A win win scenario.
Is the girl that inspired you to become a lawyer from Colombia?

You must have the ability to take screen shots or something?
I was finishing doing Isabelle's reading with her so unfortunately not at that time. Normally yeah, obv.

I assumed the broadcast would be the same the world over? No?

And now they have a corner, for all Poland's possession. Goes nowhere.

Hopefully they can keep hold of the ball a bit now & get a foothold in the match cos this could be very one sided if not.

I was finishing doing Isabelle's reading with her so unfortunately not at that time. Normally yeah, obv.

I assumed the broadcast would be the same the world over? No?
Yeah but I haven't got the screenshot capability, unless I hook up a hard drive to my tv and I can't be arsed.

Senegal aren't exactly playing Pulis style long ball footy but they're definitely trying to use long punts upfront & long passes down the wings instead of short passing build up.

Mane is dropping back to get possession but they're marking him very very closely.

Her, Narcos, Shakira, Coffee, there's not many other countries that can boast four things to like about them.
Hang on, you said three things?

What about Charlie? And don't forget valderamos's hair. Wasn't that his name, him with the Tina Turner style do.

Hang on, you said three things?

What about Charlie? And don't forget valderamos's hair. Wasn't that his name, him with the Tina Turner style do.

I added Coffee afterwards. And your contribution makes it five and so it's settled beyond doubt now, Colombia deserves our support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom