• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour.........Done fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're not getting Lemar, Coutinho wont leave.
Spanish transfer window closes tomorrow, so I doubt we'll know about Coutinho until then regardless.

None.
We are still dickheads.

Dickheads who go into a critical window needing in priority order
CB
DM
CF
LB

And sign
WF
WB
With our fucking money.

Why does it matter if the Spanish window closes after England's? banging on the clised pizza shop door with a wad of cash isn't too likely to get me a pie.

Indeed so we sorted our priority 2 slot for next year and skipped on down to 3 and 4

None.
We are still dickheads.

Dickheads who go into a critical window needing in priority order
CB
DM
CF
LB

And sign
WF
WB
With our fucking money.
You don't see the difference Salah's made to our team? Teams will be petrified of our attack. I think getting a good quick wide attacker was definitely a priority for us.
We really really need a CB though.

You don't see the difference Salah's made to our team? Teams will be petrified of our attack. I think getting a good quick wide attacker was definitely a priority for us.
We really really need a CB though.
Buck stops at a CB for me. Difference between a good window and an awful one.

Why does it matter if the Spanish window closes after England's? banging on the clised pizza shop door with a wad of cash isn't too likely to get me a pie.

It gives us today to get the other deals over the line, and Coutinho moves tomorrow. I'm guessing thats the thinking behind it and what we have told Coutinho, if he is going.

Not getting a CB will be a horrendous mistake by the club. But it wont be an awful transfer window, regardless. With the Keita deal added its a good one, but any move for Van Dijk and Lemar would make it a fantastic one.

Not getting a CB will be a horrendous mistake by the club. But it wont be an awful transfer window, regardless. With the Keita deal added its a good one, but any move for Van Dijk and Lemar would make it a fantastic one.
Keita isnt here!!! We have paid for him but hes not here this window.
Without a CB or a DM its a fucking SHIT window

Have we paid for keita ? I imagine not, or at most some fairly minor down payment .

7m ago 12:47

13m ago 12:42

David Hytner

Pretty carefully worded statement this, from the controversial Serge Aurier, on the Tottenham website, after the announcement of his move from PSG. Determined to prove himself as a professional on and off the pitch; a fresh start; wants to show fans the real Serge. Also, references the ‘diverse’ nature of the club’s fanbase.
Aurier said: “This is a huge and exciting opportunity at a massive football club and I am determined to prove myself as a professional both on and off the pitch. This is a fresh start for me and I will do everything to make the Spurs fanbase, which is huge and diverse, proud of me. The fans are the most important people at any club and I am looking forward to showing them and everyone at Spurs the real Serge Aurier.”

Updated at 12.42pm BST

13m ago 12:42

Since you’re here … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the Guardian than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. The Guardian’s independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.

If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be much more secure. You can give to the Guardian by becoming a monthly supporter or by making a one-off contribution. - Guardian HQ

17m ago 12:38

Tottenham might not be finished there. Now there are links with Barcelona midfielder, Andre Gomes, who’s available on loan. West Ham and Juventus are also looking at a player who’s had a troubled time at Camp Nou. Spot the odd one out.

Advertisement
23m ago 12:32

Tottenham sign Serge Aurier
It’s finally happened! Good old Daniel Levy.

26m ago 12:28

Swansea are closing in on Wilfried Bony. The Ivorian is theirs for £12m, two and a half years after leaving them for Manchester City.

Dorset Police‏Verified account @dorsetpolice 1h1 hour ago
More
Using your mobile for #DeadlineDay updates? You'll have twice as many points as Arsenal if we catch you doing it at the wheel.
1f4f5.png
#DontRiskIt
DIjVfhyW4AEDBht.jpg

According to Sky Sports, Sakho's flight lands at 14:20, but he is delaying going to speak with West Ham so that he can go to Chelmsford and watch one of his advisor's horse race at 15:20, before going to tell West Ham that he wants to leave.

First a bit of betting then sorting a job out, maybe. Like a fucking geeezzer innit.

I guess if the gooners offer 100m then he will be off.
It would be funny if he turned them now a la Ox Chambers and insisted on coming to us

I guess if the gooners offer 100m then he will be off.
It would be funny if he turned them now a la Ox Chambers and insisted on coming to us

Surely we'll match that bid if we are that interested and have been in talks for two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom