• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour.........Done fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely different players.

Indeed but similar money spent, I wasn't too keen on Salah but impressed so far, as I've said elsewhere the Ox will depend on fitness. He's injurys resurface he'll be about as useful in the side as Poulsen

If Arsenal sign Lemar ahead of us that would be embarrassing. Find it hard to believe it would happen, we have more to offer him than Arsenal, unless of course they're throwing the bank at him.

The French connection is strong at The Emirates. That kind of thing might weigh more heavily with some players than with others. Still, you would have thought we're a more attractive proposition right enough.

They went for Mangala in preference to Sakho for the sake of a final £5 mill? Get your money on Palace to go down.

If Soton weren't being so petulant they would ask for Sakho and a huge chunk of cash for VVD and they would get it. New CB and a bunce. No brainer.

Definitely still smoke around this one, my ideal scenario right now is that we sign VVD, keep Coutinho, and tie Lemar down to a Keita style next summer deal. Works for all parties, besides Coutinho, but give a shit.

Reading between the line it sounds like we've been in talks but aren't getting to the figure they want, & they've leaked the bid to get us to pay more.

d51a459a7bcb414b4001d55ab2e4e1cb.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom