• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour.........Done fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deadline day is shit. An Origi loan and Chamberlain announced plus no real encouraging rumours on either VVD or Lemar.

Don't think we're signing anyone today now. Can't see us matching that Arsenal bid.

Ah I'm not sure how far I would be prepared to go to get one over arsenal.

I would begrudgingly be happy for the club to spend £90m on Lemar on the proviso it was after Sanchez had already left arsenal.

Right, just been told that the echo have been told that it's just about outgoings now for us at Liverpool. Might as well chop that cock off.

What a joke.
Placated by a back up midfielder and another midfielder in a year!?!?

When we went into the season needing a CB, DM and CF more than anything.

I really hope this is bullshit.

Ah well...the winter transfer windows is just around the corner. Keep that camp fire burning lads might get cold.

I can't believe we didn't get someone yet at centre half. If we fail at that, then the window has not been a success.

proper charlie in the dressing room; but a good player.

Turned down Arsenal... came to Liverpool. I'm seeing a new pattern, after 25 years of it going the other way.

The Klopp effect!

ITS NOT OVER YET!!!

Just once, ONCE id like to get to deadline day and feel like we have done all we can.
Once again we are looking like we have fucked up. Key areas too.

I guess when Clyne is back, Gomez is like a new signing as a CB option. Jan return for VVD?

This is fucking shit. We didn't need ox we needed a fucking CB. What a shit transfer window.

07-minister.jpg

we have plenty of just like new signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom