• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFCON and ASIA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he wasn't stretchered off and he didn't go into the tunnel. He just sat down on the bench and continued watching the game.
He's gonna be fine & even if the small chance he's not we'll be fine........seeing as we'll be stepping up that pursuit of Mbappe.

Let’s hope it’s a minor 2 week pull AND Ghana smash Egypt tonight.

Their last game against Cape Verde is arguably the toughest on paper.
Well here's the kicker, four of the best third placed teams go through as well so it's not over for Egypt.

We should demand he is sent home. Rest him up. Send him out against Chelsea rested. Superb outcome

Well he wasn't stretchered off and he didn't go into the tunnel. He just sat down on the bench and continued watching the game.

That’s what someone who knows he’ll never kick a ball again would do

Well that’s a pretty shit backpass…what was he doing. Egypt 1-1

And minutes later Kudus goes up the other end and bangs.....terrible keeping....little deflection does him there tbf.

Fucking shit. Fingers crossed it’s minor but any injuries atm are not welcome esp to hamstrings.
He’ll try and play the final if at all possible

If I'm reading the table correctly it's impossible for them to finish fourth unless Ghana and Mozambique draw, and Egypt lose to Cape Verde by more than one goal.
Mozambique has only played 1 game though. If they draw or win in their next game then Egypt could finish 4th.

Anyway don't think it matters to us if Salah is out of the tourney.

Hopefully only minor which is 1-3 weeks. I can see him staying at the AFCON though and maybe try to play if it isnt to bad. Lets hope the club stands firm here so he doesnt risk being out even longer.

Only 2 shots on goal with one coming in stoppage time? Who've Iraq got back there, Cafu Nesta Maldini and Zambrotta?
I think the size difference made it harder for Japan. Iraq sat back for most of the game and hit Japan on the counter.
Doesn't matter Japan will still win the third game and go through, problem is they'll play against S. Korea in the knockout stage.

I think the size difference made it harder for Japan. Iraq sat back for most of the game and hit Japan on the counter.
Doesn't matter Japan will still win the third game and go through, problem is they'll play against S. Korea in the knockout stage.
Surprised Iraq would have anything in attack to trouble Japan but there you go.

Come on Korea!!

Any news on Mo?
Jurgen said he spoke with him last night knows nothing more yet.
Has Mo had a hamstring before? Just wondering

Guessing they are awaiting results from scans etc. He looked pretty good and okay after coming off though.

Only 2 shots on goal with one coming in stoppage time? Who've Iraq got back there, Cafu Nesta Maldini and Zambrotta?
I bet they've got a couple of Liverpool fans in that Iraq team. No Wataru, you shall not pass!! We need you for Chelsea!

Paul Gorst
@ptgorst
Mohamed Salah's injury is being played down by those close to the Egypt camp as #LFC await an official update from the Pharaohs. Unlikely to feature against Cape Verde but few fears it is a serious one at the moment.

Appaz its a back issue and not the hamstring according to sources in Egypt and the Ivory Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom