• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFCON and ASIA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen the Asian Cup. The African Cup is laughably abysmal, as always. It's like non-league with a couple of worldie players in it.
That Bebe free-kick, brilliantly hilarious. Shite standard.
I'll watch the semis I think, the rest is worse than Eastenders.
I'm not expecting top quality football in the AFCON. I'm watching it for the organised chaos. Dodgy decisions from refs, terrible goalkeeping, crazy tackles, just all-round madness being performed by really agile players in extreme heat.
You never know what's going to happen next. I find it really entertaining.

Last edited:
Ivory Coast 0 - 4 Equatorial Guinea
...and the game is still going.

In case you didn't know, Ivory Coast is the host nation.
The Guinean national team is mainly made up of amateurs and reserve players.

Comical errors from the Ivory Coast goalkeeper.

Last edited:
The 3rd goal they conceded about 5 seconds after they had kick off, was absolutely embarrassing.

Fair play to the Guineas though for topping that group. Not lost in over a year.

Well, Salah has not returned to Liverpool yet. Sitting in the stands watching the game.

IMG-20240122-214832.jpg

I had it in my mind already how shit Egypt are then I couldn't help myself when you posted that photo.

Hahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking love VAR me hahahahahahahahahaha.

Please rule this out.

Awwwwwh, fair play lol. I agree with the decision.

Hahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Oh, wtf Ghana??

How da duck have Ghana conceded 2 in stoppage time to fucking Mozambique hahahahahaha, Chris Hughton you clown.

But Mozambique manages to claw themselves back against Ghana and Egypt are still 2nd in the group :ROFLMAO:

It's nice to see a happy Mo. He'll have to settle for being happy with a few more LFC pots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom