• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, aren't we like, the 3rd most successful English club THIS century. Not bad for a team that's supposedly been asleep for 30 years.

The thing is, unfortunately these days, the biggest clubs in England for this/next generation of players will be seen to be Chelsea, City and United.

@SkySportsNews: BREAKING: Alexis Sanchez completes move to Arsenal. #SSN

Hope he's a flop the bell end

"I'm so happy to be joining Arsenal - a club with a great manager, a fantastic squad of players, huge support around the world and a great stadium in London."

Tit. Hope he breaks his leg. Good luck getting 4th every year sanchez, turning down us and Juve the clown.

Can't see why any player would move their bar the whole London thing. Arsenal have been average for a long time

fuck it, I'll post it then go for a quick vomit

gun__1405013789_sanchez_trainingkit2.jpg

As Hansern said, can't we just fucking lock this cunt of a thread now?

Fucking Mkhitaryan last year and Sanchez this... can't we go back to being linked with the Scott Danns and Ricardo Quaresmas of the world so I'm not happy when they sign elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom