• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aquilani isn't joining Milan, bet that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquilani to stay according to some ITK's.
Chill out Lewy until it's confirmed.

To be fair though, looking in the mirror (daily) and telling ones self that Aquilani is staying, doesn't really count as a 'proper' ITK.

aqua pastrami is fucking shit. we are gonna have so many shitty players bunging up our squad this season.

Even his meer name sends a shiver down my spine as I know that it is the harbinger of doom.

A bit like the "Scottish play" Instead of mentioning his name can we just refer to him as the "Italian wanker"

I keep watching these videos expecting them to show me something new, but most of them are just the same 'best bits' from the same few games. Oh.

In fairness, all he needed to do was keep things simple and get back to basics.

caged by tactics and emasculated by the fetters of poor man management, hodgson placed his arm around the collective shoulder of the squad and bellowed an ancient wisdom of bill shankly: 'football is a simple game made complicated by idiots'. With those words the rotten miasma which had pervaded every aspect of the club lifted and oncy stood tall and saluted the new dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom