• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bye bye Kenny (part 2)!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Rodgers rejects Liverpool FC season failure claim

Brendan Rodgers has rejected suggestions that Liverpool’s season under Kenny Dalglish has been a failure as he prepares to lock horns with the Reds boss at the Liberty Stadium.

“I don’t believe their season has been a failure, he has been in the process of rebuilding,” said Rodgers.

“When he had the second half of last season there he did a terrific job, he renewed the motivation in the group and city, and this seoson he has reshaped the squad. It’s the beginning of a process that he hopes in the future will bring success.

“But that’s the problem with being a manager; it’s like trying to build an aircraft while it is flying.
“You don’t get time to put it in the hanger and do everything you need and send it out there, you have to try and do it while it’s flying and that’s what he is in the process of.

“It is nowhere near a failure to get to two cup finals, winning one and going very close in another one.

“Liverpool has an incredible history of winning leagues and European Cups but the reality is they are having to build back towards that, and the Liverpool supporters probably see no better man to do that than Kenny.

“He has a history of success at the club as a player and a manager.
“He has a strong team behind him but unfortunately everyone looks to the short term, but he has done a terrific job and he will look to develop and grow next season.”

Ryan, hmmmmm and moo wonder why they get so much shit, its the sheer lack of an understanding of what we are, and the accusation that anyone who offers a perspective is a deluded bellend.

And its also extremely tiresome with the same arguments over and over and over.

You do wonder why some actually bother supporting us, if all you do is talk negative about the club, players and manager.

We are what we are at the moment, support is what eveyone needs.

And its also extremely tiresome with the same arguments over and over and over.

You do wonder why some actually bother supporting us, if all you do is talk negative about the club, players and manager.

We are what we are at the moment, support is what eveyone needs.
So they can be right.

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague
Lfc owners have decided to keep Dalglish. But they are looking for a DoF. Will someone like Txiki Beguiristain work with KD? Intriguing

20120406070829-45b1512f.gif

(Kidding)

OK, let's see how Kenny does in the summer.

How in the fuck would the gerbil know that?
Henry mates with his is he?
Fuck off Gollum fucking Ballague.
He was a tiresome bellend when he had a mate as our manager and hes even moreso now his mate has gone.

if the yanks got rid of kenny you couldn't really have any complaints but I hope kenny is given one more season to right his wrongs.

Kenny, thanks for everything. you're our greatest player, you came in and rescued us from relegation. its time to leave graciously, like the legend you are. thank you and good bye.

I'm genuinely amazed how many of you feel that way.

personally i am really confused on what the best course of action is to take . Winning a cup and getting to another final is of course an achievement but finishing 8th in the league and being so poor in so many games is an embarrassment . For me though, like i said a number of times , it all goes back to the signings he's made . I just have zero confidence that kenny can get them to the standard required . He hasn't managed to help improve any of them this season, they've all been worse than they were before they signed . It was a massive opportunity missed .
And let's be honest , regardless if he was right to or not , kenny's handling of the suarez things was useless also .

So i must admit overall i haven't been too impressed with how he's handled this season at all but i would love for him to get it right . Question is if it worth the gamble to see if he can .

I reckon the board will move KD to an upstairs job to allow a new manager but wouldn't mind if they gave him another year.. but let this barca chap pick out the transfers..

Really? I've only been on this site recently, (barely got the energy for that tbh) what's it like on st, just as knee jerk?

Pretty much split as on here. Theres those who have no faith and those who are prepared to show a bit of faith and loyalty in Kenny. I believe, if he stays, he'll put a lot of things right he got wrong. And he has this season in the league. Time will tell but I'm pretty much out of energy myself with regards debating the subject. I'm looking forward to a break from it all. Everyone's made their respective points of views hammering it home is just tedious now - from all sides.

Pretty much split as on here. Theres those who have no faith and those who are prepared to show a bit of faith and loyalty in Kenny. I believe, if he stays, he'll put a lot of things right he got wrong. And he has this season in the league. Time will tell but I'm pretty much out of energy myself with regards debating the subject. I'm looking forward to a break from it all. Everyone's made their respective points of views hammering it home is just tedious now - from all sides.

This

I want Dalglish to stay, but if the starting lineup has Henderson and Downing in it next August the sentimentality will end

the thing is , as with most things , the 'right answer' is probably in the middle somewhere ..and in this case that's why it's so difficult . I mean how can you sack Kenny after his 1st full season in charge , winning a cup and then getting to the final of another . But at the same time how can you excuse 8th in the league with some of our worst stats in yrs .I mean we'd one run of 2 wins in 13 and also 6 defeats in 7 . That's shocking , just shocking .
Anyway let's see what happens . I have a feeling the yanks are very pissed off . I won't be surprised if both Ayre and Kenny are gone before next summer. I get the feeling they believe they had a plan on how to run the club , DoF with a young manager, and went against that after kenny did so well , now they might be thinking they should have gone with their original plan .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom