• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bye bye Kenny (part 2)!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Ayre go, he seems to be doing a great job on the whole?

sorry , was in some of the papers this morning how they're not happy at all with his handling of the suarez thing and i think i read somewhere before they think he might be better back in just the commercial side of things .

*edit ...i should say supposedly they're not happy

Because of where we were. We'd have lower if Hodgson stayed last season.

Not the point. Dalglish has failed this season, it's been a disaster. I don't think that can be argued. Whether he deserves to stay or go because of it is the issue.

he deserves to go for spending 20 mill on downing. we could have had some of the top players in the world for a few mill more. totally scandalous.

Every top manager has high profile flops, you can't sack them based on that.
i totally know that. it was just that it was so so obvious that i can't forgive it. i knew downing was shit and was mortified when rafa was flirting with signing him for 8 mill.

if kenny survives the summer then you know the yanks believe in kenny, the yanks MUST know they could sake him with impunity whereas sacking kenny last season would have been with up roar. if they sacked kenny they wouldn't hear a peep of dissent

Yep, he was made the scapegoat even though every signing was Kenny's call.

you're speculating, you don't know that.

kenny coming out and saying the signings were comolli's after comolli as sacked would have totally undermined the players

OmenShitThread-1.jpg

It's Gary, he knows everything and in a condescending way too!

Kenny said it himself and what's not to believe about it? He went for British players at Blackburn too. Banter purposes, squad unity and all that.

if kenny survives the summer then you know the yanks believe in kenny, the yanks MUST know they could sake him with impunity whereas sacking kenny last season would have been with up roar. if they sacked kenny they wouldn't hear a peep of dissent

I think they feel he may well be able to turn it round, but have removed any potential excuses from the club, so he goes or stays based on performance in the early part of next season.

As I've said a few times, I think they've given him enough rope to either climb out of the hole the club are in, or hang himself with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom