• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Atkinson's done just the two Chelsea matches this season...

Chelsea 1-1 Manchester United
Southampton 0-3 Chelsea

There are those out there who claim he's a Chelsea fan, but I don't remember enough of his games to say one way or the other.

Really need Studge fit for this game. Attacking them with Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez and Studge will really test that defence

Thrashing these cunts will truly make the 'neutral fan' happy ... I hope we oblige and destroy Mourinho and twats.

So what's the deal with Chelsea's injuries then?

Hazard? Wasn't even on the bench tonight - any chance he starts on Sunday? Surely not with the return a few days later...

Eto'o? Terry? Cech's obviously out.

Ramires banned.

Trying to work out what their best line up would be if they're all out

Schwarzer
Azpilicueta
Cahill
Ivanovic
Cole
Matic
Lampard
Oscar
Willian
Schurrle
Torres

Or would he go dour again and play Mikel?

We'll beat them, btw.

So what's the deal with Chelsea's injuries then?

Hazard? Wasn't even on the bench tonight - any chance he starts on Sunday? Surely not with the return a few days later...

Eto'o? Terry? Cech's obviously out.

Ramires banned.

Trying to work out what their best line up would be if they're all out

Schwarzer
Azpilicueta
Cahill
Ivanovic
Cole
Matic
Lampard
Oscar
Willian
Schurrle
Torres

Or would he go dour again and play Mikel?

We'll beat them, btw.

Is Ramires banned?

He's claiming he wants to play a weakened team on Sunday, but will do what he's told by his bosses. Also complaining that the match with us is not on Friday or Saturday

Shouldn't the FA have announced something by now?

Dunno. It's expected and logical that he'll be banned so I'm assuming he will be.

Mourinho has confirmed that Terry is out. He's also bleating on about playing a second string against us, unless Abramovich overrules him, not sure that's worth paying much attention to.

He's claiming he wants to play a weakened team on Sunday, but will do what he's told by his bosses. Also complaining that the match with us is not on Friday or Saturday

He'll either play a load of kids & reserves to make a point, or he'll play as strong a team as possible.

I suspect there's a slightly better chance of the former, the cunt knows with key injuries there's even less chance of besting us & the cl offers him a trophy whereas beating us would most likely just help city.

I'm convinced that our winning run will come to an end on Sunday. I'm so convinced, in fact, that I'm going to do something I never do and bet on Chelsea not to lose. In fact, they'll likely win.

I don't think he'll play a "weak" side as he'd get slaughtered if they got beat and then got dumped out of the CL anyway.

We'll see mainly his strongest side, with a few players starting by default due to not being available for Atletico (e.g. Lampard, Mikel).

He'll also set-up very defensively (similar to today) based on the fact that its what he's done away from home against any decent side this season and it'd be pretty stupid to try go toe to toe with his current side. He hasn't really changed from the manager 9 years ago who negated the threat of the best attacking players he's had in a Chelsea side, all in order to nullify an attack spearheaded by Milan Baros.

Cech out, Terry possibly out, Ramires probably out, Hazard/Eto'o either partially fit and playing or not playing at all, whilst they still have an eye on the second leg and knowing that even if they beat us they're unlikely to win the title should hopefully make this a little more comfortable than the Man City game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom