• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking shit show. We should have won that, but we didn't capitalise..or rather, klopp didn't capitalise

We are not winning the league lads.These are two points dropped. We’ve got a remarkably poor record against the top teams. That chance…

very disappointed

Have to agree with carragher there. What the fuck was the point of Nunez taking a quick free kick there to pass it back into our own half with 30secs left the play.

Well I predicted that we'd drop points against Burnley too, let's see how that goes

Have to agree with carragher there. What the fuck was the point of Nunez taking a quick free kick there to pass it back into our own half with 30secs left the play.
I get the idea of getting it to Trent quickly; but yeah, we may as well set up for a long punt in to the box

I get possession football, but at times it's infuriating.

We seemed happy enough for thr draw.
2 mins left free kick half way line and it goes back to the keeper

How does Arsenal keep all their first teamers fit?

They don't seem to have any injuries at all.

Absolutely. We probably wont win at the Emirates, so this was there to be won, and klopp fucked the subs
They will be delighted with that. It was a season defining game and yet again this team Huff's and puffs but fails to deliver.

Decent point in the end.

If everyone is right that City will continue to drop points then we are in a strong position.

Maybe not being top at Xmas will help take some pressure off.

Salah yet again drags us back and if not for the bar would have set up the winner too.

The donkey misses by everyone are killing us. We should easily be 3 points clear of everyone if these bunch just kept their composure.

It is not Klopp's fault the players fail to score from great chances. We need to widen the goal by an inch.

Gravenberch was terrible, the only sub that should have been made was Nunez for Diaz. Endo was superb today, I dont think there is an urgent need for a DM this January if he keeps this up. Also, Elliot was very good when he came on, but not sure how you accomodate him unless we goto a 4 4 2. Bad result for us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom