• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Find us value in the transfer market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elia is a good shout, and so is Milner actually, I don't think he'll be that expensive either, probably under £10million as it's City, shouldn't pay more than that for him though.

For £1.5m we could get Ross McCormack from Leeds. He's in the final year of his contract and apparently Fulham and Wigan are sniffing around......

a) He's 25
b) he's much better player than Championship standard
c) At worst he'd be a better sub-striker than N'Gog
d) At best he could be next season's Grant Holt
e) His re-sale value would be at least £2.5m

In other words it's a risk-free investment and makes a lot of sense (which is why we won'y buy him).

Elia is a good shout, and so is Milner actually, I don't think he'll be that expensive either, probably under £10million as it's City, shouldn't pay more than that for him though.
But would probably be looking for £150k per week on a four year contract.
So in that sense he is not really a cheap signing at all but a quite expensive one

No. He won't be cheap and i don't overly see what he offfers tbh. Hes stagnated since villa

He was one of City's best players in the first half of the season so i don't think he's stagnated at all.

I just think he'd be a good fit for us, and would compliment Lucas and Gerrard in the middle of midfield as well as having the ability to play wide. He runs all game, he uses the ball well, he can assist and score goals. Not world class by any means but he's a very good player.

You're right though, he won't be cheap for any Club looking to buy him.

I don't know why the club can't just put aside about 6m every summer for the kind of things Pesam regularly proposes.

Does any one who follows Dutch football know much about Luciano Narsingh
He seems to be Fulham bound but is highly rated

Look at #56 Count you fucking quiffer.

Most assists in Holland or some such. I think Downing has more arse cysts than assists this season.

Wasn't chucho only average at brum?

I'd love kwadwo however

Udinese midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah is attracting a lot of attention from the Premier League, including Manchester United.

The 23-year-old Ghanaian international has impressed this season and could qualify for the Champions League preliminary round with his team.

Asamoah has been linked with Italian sides such as Milan, Inter, Napoli and Juventus over the past few months.

However, TMW maintains that he is attracting a lot of Premier League buzz and has particularly piqued the interest of Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

Speaking about value for money, there're reports that M'Vila will be moving to Arsenal (regardless of whether they get CL football next season) for 17.7 m.

City are not going to sell Milner let alone for a paltry 10M.

I wanted Elia when he was at Twente... even at Hamburg. I wonder now if the ship has sailed with him a little like Babel though.

Elia's had a woeful season at Juve, starting only 1 game the entire campaign, and making just three sub appearances. He's had injury problems, but has really fallen completely out of favour with Conte.

Elia could be a 'moneyball' signing of the finest ilk.

Probably come very cheap now on the back of two poor Seasons but it's very obvious he's got talent.

Get him on the cheap I'd say and give him whatever Carroll's been having the past few weeks and we could have a real player on our hands.

What about the other winger that's been without much game time at Juve, Krasic. Right winger I think looked really good before going to Juve. Not heard a lot of him since.

(iii) Roman Eremenko – 24 year old Russian born Finnish international who plays for Rubin Kazan. Virtually unheard of, but he’s one of the most underrated players in Europe. Made his name playing for Dynamo Kiev, and Rubin bought him for 13 million in the summer. Outstanding all-round player, great work rate, and a consistent and incisive passer from central midfield. He’d be great in the PL, IMO.

Rubin Kazan won their 1st Russian Cup with Finland midfielder Roman Eremenko scored the winning goal, a long-range strike with 12 minutes remaining.

From TIA. The De Jong bit I've read a couple of places.

French journo on Talksport claiming we're one of the favourites to get Belhanda. Prob bollocks

I've seen Emerenko play a few times and he looks handy. I'm not sure he's that good mind. There's better out there is all I'm saying and that's where we should be looking.

Johnson and De Jong would another piece of meh for me. I am playing hard to impress.

I want someone with a fancy name I can't pronounce. Ever since Kenny came back I've been able to pronounce the name of every player we've bought on the very first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom