• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GAA

What a final. Wonder acheivment for gilroy. We showed the character needed today that we've lacked on soany other occasions. I my throat is sore from roaring.

[quote author=Home and A Gay link=topic=33672.msg1389841#msg1389841 date=1314583035]
I hope Kerry beat ye by 10 points in the final.
[/quote]

Stick that up your shite pipe

What a day.

I really cant believe it. In the space of 2 years we have managed to improve enough as a side to turn a 17 point drubbing into an All Ireland winning performance that was down to sheer hard work and balls of steel. I don't think anyone wherever they're from could begrudge this Dublin side their day in the S**, we have suffered so many agonising defeats in recent times that this moment was long overdue. The explosion of joy and relief in Croker was unreal and the noise level just took your breath away it was fucking amazing.

I have no doubt that Kerry will be back even more determined to avenge this defeat but we are a young side and hopefully have only better days ahead.

Up the Dubs

Back
Top Bottom