• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we have 44 pages on one player and stay on topic? We could cover the entire history of Iceland in a lesser number of pages.

John Fogarty@JohnFogartyIrl
Spurs have given Sigurdsson deadline of noon tomorrow to sign or they're withdrawing. Should have signed Sunday but he's delayed it. #LFC

14.17: And right on cue, the agent of Gylfi Sigurdsson has tweeted: 'Delighted to announce that gylfi will sign for #thfc deal will be announced later today hopefully he looks forward to working with AVB'.

Z.jpg

That's obviously not a real account. Tbh I still have absolutely no idea where Thor will go, it's probably 70/30 in Spurs favour at the moment, but it's really up in the air. As i've always said, wherever he goes, best of luck to him.

John Fogarty@JohnFogartyIrl
Spurs have given Sigurdsson deadline of noon tomorrow to sign or they're withdrawing. Should have signed Sunday but he's delayed it. #LFC

Looking good. We're back at the top again. It's only a matter of hours before we'll be signing the chosen one from Fiorentina (Still can't spell his name)

I have to say I'm getting unjustifiably annoyed with this not getting done yet despite him saying that he'll decide in 24 hours 24 hours ago and me refresshing this page ad nauseum.

And I haven't even seen him play before!!

(btw, it's a song)

if he does sign for us and doesnt score 3 overhead kicks in his first game im going to bankrupt his countries economy by boycotting their penis pumps and erm, whatever else they sell, geysers?

Please lock this thread before I come up with another stupid analogy.
Remember when Lee Bowyer stalled and we told him to fuck off? I want that to happen.

Neither club nor the player has said anything. I can't see why so many people are getting carried away. There's folk on twitter picking up scraps from fake accounts, its all a bit pathetic really. I'm not surprised we havent said anything, I'm not surprised spurs havent said anything either now that Arrys gone.

What makes you create a fake account on twitter and tweet fake football rumours? Shouldnt people be working, shagging, eating or doing something else more meaningfull?

if he does sign for us and doesnt score 3 overhead kicks in his first game im going to bankrupt his countries economy by boycotting their penis pumps and erm, whatever else they sell, geysers?

Ice, obviously. Drink all your drinks warm from now on.

What makes you create a fake account on twitter and tweet fake football rumours? Shouldnt people be working, shagging, eating or doing something else more meaningfull?

They might be an unemployed eunoch with anorexia

Poor cunts

Brynjar Ingi Erluson ‏@brynjarerluson
Looks like Spurs have won the race about Gylfi. I heard from a source on sunday that LFC were back in the mix but Spurs seem to have won.

Brynjar Ingi Erluson ‏@brynjarerluson
We will certainly be looking to ask Gylfi about the transfer and how it developed. Saga was to big and alot like Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom