• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuyt and Aurelio are not big losses. Although I rated them both, Dirk was past it and Aurelio was a lost cause.

No deal has fallen through. Nobody knows what is happening. Sort your head out.

images

You're kidding, right? I'd rather have concrete evidence.

I'm bringing out the graph, the one that shows the co-relation between alleged rumors of poor players and eventual outcomes.

the Jova rumor is the best one so far, and I can't even spell his name in full.

but yes, it is ALL truth be told early days.

I'm bringing out the graph, the one that shows the co-relation between alleged rumors of poor players and eventual outcomes.

the Jova rumor is the best one so far, and I can't even spell his name in full.

but yes, it is ALL truth be told early days.
Don't call him Jova, reminds me of this useless bellend:

MilanJovanovic_2525913.jpg

This silence is called The Liverpool Way and is causing a frenzy amongst fans and the media.

Rodgers is doing it the right way. Don't fret, we'll be getting in quality players to strengthen the first team.

Latest from Hoffenheim website:

http://www.achtzehn99.de/sigurdsson-bleibt-auf-der-insel/

(Translated)

The final exchange of Gylfi Sigurdsson in the English Premier League is beginning to take trains. The 22-year-old Icelander will therefore not return this week for the Bundesliga side TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.

Coach and manager Markus Babbel: "Gylfi Sigurdsson is nearing agreement with a Premier League club. It's all about the final details. I assume that the transfer until the end of the week goes on the stage. "Therefore, it Babbel, it makes no sense, Sigurdsson again to summon the Kraichgau back.

Sigurdsson was the summer of 2010 from Reading FC changed to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. Sigurdsson played a total of 26 games in the Bundesliga, scoring nine goals. Since January 2012, the midfielder was already on the island and had played on loan at First Division FC Swansea.

Dont you just hate it when the final exchange takes trains.

Why not say the clubs name??

Indeed. The Icelandic version of Hazards media handling is even shitter than the original.

WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!

Everyone, clearly. Even though a few months ago he was some player playing for Swansea and we wouldn't have given a fuck. I know there are a few exceptions who did bang on about him, but anyway....... Call the cops.

IT'S ONLY 60 DAYS UNTIL THE WINDOW CLOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's signing everyone and we're just really really shit.

Clearly not everyone Mark. I couldnt give a fuck where he goes. If he signs he signs. The transfer window opened yesterday lads.

The buffet opened a month ago and as soon as it's our turn we'll find out that they're out of chicken.
We'll have to settle for some salmon or whatever and salmon got 0 assists last season.
PANIC ALL AROUND!!!

The buffet opened a month ago and soon as it's our turn we'll find out that they're out of chicken.
We'll have to settle for some salmon or whatever and salmon got 0 assists last season.
PANIC ALL AROUND!!!

Not the best analogy. So we'll miss out on the chicken and get the centre piece? Nice one.

As long as there's sausage rolls and cocktail sausages ill be happy

The buffet opened a month ago and soon as it's our turn we'll find out that they're out of chicken.
PANIC ALL AROUND!!!

Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom