• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hysterics in here.

Transfer season is nowhere near exciting when youre linked to pre-existing premier league players /on loan at prem club players.

Does anyone still think he's signing for us? I think the only reason nothing's been announced its that he's signing for spurs and they are waiting to announce AVB first.

*stands at buffet table with empty plate looking for chicken, salmon, prawns, sausage rolls...anything*

Sigurdsson’s club, Bundesliga outfit Hoffenheim, confirmed that the midfielder would not be returning to Germany, and that a move to a Premier League club was all-but complete.

Markus Babbel, Hoffenheim’s manager, said: “Gylfi Sigurdsson is nearing agreement with a Premier League club. It’s all about the final details.
“I assume that the transfer will go through by the end of the week. Therefore it makes no sense for Sigurdsson to come back to training.”
Sigurdsson had been identified by new Reds boss Brendan Rodgers as a possible transfer target, after turning his back on a permanent move to Swansea, where he had impressed during a loan spell under Rodgers last season.
The 22-year-old’s wage demands, however, look to have put paid to a move to Anfield, with Spurs, who are also set to announce Andre Villas-Boas as their new manager this week, believed to have offered a more lucrative financial package.
It is understood that Sigurdsson has already completed a medical with the Londoners, though Liverpool would not officially rule themselves out of the race late last week

Spurs made him do a medical?

I'm fairly sure we've never put a player through that kind of thing, at least not until after we've paid over the odds for them.

I don't know about you lot but a massive platter of cocktail sausages and sausage rolls gives me the horn. Turns me right on.

Obviously I hope we dont sign the ginger cunt so i wish Spurs would hurry up and announce it.

Obviously i hope we sign the legendary bastard and i wish Spurs would hurry up and fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom