• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo'n his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst this is all media stuff and not gospel, would it really take wages of £35m / year tax free to land Hendo? If this were to fly then dropping the wages by £5m to “just” £30m would allow the fee to rise to a more realistic £20m

I've never had an independent contractor that I'd pay about 2.5 times for their utility.
They realize that to get such players from thebl west will require something extra in terms of personal incentives, but the valuations willbe determined by the interested club , ... we would never pay the amount RM would pay for a player. I am certain its nothing like how its been reported, a player with 2 years left would not be allowed to leave on a free, they know that.

Should be a red light to Hendo - if they can only afford 13M transfer fee, but are promising him 36.4M per year, are not PIF funded and reside in a league where there are current cases of transfer fees & wages not being paid, how confident is he that they will maintain his salary for more than a few months?

My hope, given the squad for Germany, is that Fabinho goes, but Henderson stays and he also makes a statement apologising for his actions, his head was turned by money & agents, but on reflection it was be wrong for him as a defender of human rights and a Liverpool captain to have even considered it.

We forgave Stevie in 2005, maybe we can do the same with Hendo.

As a player his worth is clearly diminished, but as a stable force to help integrate the new signings and show them the way, while contributing odd matches & sub appearances he is invaluable and we could do with him for at least 1 if not 2 more years,

Whilst this is all media stuff and not gospel, would it really take wages of £35m / year tax free to land Hendo? If this were to fly then dropping the wages by £5m to “just” £30m would allow the fee to rise to a more realistic £20m
Yes I agree with this. However if the club can afford to pay Hendo that money then the ‘only have £13m transfer kitty ’ is utter BS.

I honestly thought he would have reflected over the weekend following all the backlash and rejected the opportunity.

He had a little think about the gay lads but then his missus ordered a diamond encrusted ferrari jetski and he had to sign

Yeah... I thought he would have wanted to get the big send off too... Guess everyone's morals go out the window when that much money is involved!

I honestly thought he would have reflected over the weekend following all the backlash and rejected the opportunity.

There's no way back. If he's released info that he wants to go, he's never coming back from it. He's angered a lot

He'll likely have the captaincy taken from him but IF the move falls through I highly doubt he'll be denounced from the squad and made to sit out the remaining year of his contract.

He'll likely have the captaincy taken from him but IF the move falls through I highly doubt he'll be denounced from the squad and made to sit out the remaining year of his contract.

Honestly could half see it being like an ox situation. Playing when necessary, rather than for rotation

Hopefully this gets over the line now for the sake of the rest of the squad and he can get his wish......don't need this hanging over our heads like a dark cloud for any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom