• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.
am I the only one who finds it ironic that one poster, using argubaly the most offensive word in the english language in a malovelent tone and suffering from a serious case of schedenfraude, is allowed to crucify a LIVERPOOL player and not be punished, whereas another poster is banned for using language which is argubaly at the same level?

I hate morons who type out the fact that they are laughing. Why the fuck would you? Why not just actually laugh and be happy in the fact you found something funny.

[quote author=Foxwold link=topic=33544.msg870837#msg870837 date=1242770720]
I hate morons who type out the fact that they are laughing. Why the fuck would you? Why not just actually laugh and be happy in the fact you found something funny.
[/quote]

How about a super effective smiley?

;D

[quote author=Foxwold link=topic=33544.msg870837#msg870837 date=1242770720]
[/quote]

Hahahahaha.

Being such a fucking misery arse, I doubt you find anything funny and thus the opportunity never arises that much for you.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=33544.msg870847#msg870847 date=1242772029]
*Laughs silently*
[/quote]

;D ;D

Class

I can't see Lucas stay here next season but it all depends on Rafael. IF Rafael decided to sell him, please let Spearing play in the first team. The boy need games.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=33544.msg870847#msg870847 date=1242772029]
*Laughs silently*
[/quote]

brilliant.

Gerrard makes Lucas plea

Author: Andrew Allen
Posted on: 19 May 2009 - 9:27 PM

Steven Gerrard has urged manager Rafa Benitez to keep faith with midfielder Lucas and give the Brazilian the chance to become an Anfield legend. Liverpool captain Gerrard is a big fan of Lucas, who has come under-fire this season following a number of heavily criticised performances.Benitez is already planning an overhaul of his squad with Lucas one of the players that looks set to be offloaded.

But Gerrard reckons Benitez should persist with the 22-year-old and says his team-mate can become a huge hit on Merseyside.

"Lucas has had criticism and for me it's been unfair," said Gerrard.

"He's a young lad learning his trade and he's certainly got a bright future.

"He does a lot of work that goes unnoticed in this team. He's come into some big games when the manager has said 'sink or swim'.

"He swam, very well, and he's done really well for us."

*Imagines the unholy name-calling on here had this Gerrard-lad merely been a simple poster on 6CM airing such a point of view ;D

[quote author=the_khl link=topic=33544.msg871018#msg871018 date=1242808261]
Gerrard makes Lucas plea

Steven Gerrard has urged manager Rafa Benitez to keep faith with midfielder Lucas and give the Brazilian the chance to become an Anfield legend. Liverpool captain Gerrard is a big fan of Lucas, who has come under-fire this season following a number of heavily criticised performances.Benitez is already planning an overhaul of his squad with Lucas one of the players that looks set to be offloaded.

But Gerrard reckons Benitez should persist with the 22-year-old and says his team-mate can become a huge hit on Merseyside.

"He does a lot of work that goes unnoticed in this team. He's come into some big games when the manager has said 'sink or swim'.

*Imagines the unholy name-calling on here had this Gerrard-lad merely been a simple poster on 6CM airing such a point of view ;D
[/quote]

That's good enough for me. Stevie had no need to say anything of the sort if he didn't rate the lad, especially given there's signs he's on his way out.

I'd say the fact that Gerrard rates him makes some of the vitriol aimed at the lad on here look a bit, well, cuntish?

That's good enough for me. Stevie had no need to say anything of the sort if he didn't rate the lad, especially given there's signs he's on his way out.

I'd say the fact that Gerrard rates him makes some of the vitriol aimed at the lad on here look a bit, well, cuntish?

Bothered.

Benitez rates him too, and that hasn't altered my opinion about Lucarse one little bit.

He's still shite, he's still the player I want gone more than any other (although Dross is not far behind), and given the previous targets of this level of ire (Cheyrou, Kirkland, Josemi, Crouch, Diao, Biscan, Sissoko, Morientes et al) did not last that long, I'm hopeful Lucarse won't either.

[quote author=red_maradona link=topic=33544.msg870074#msg870074 date=1242678492]
am I the only one who finds it ironic that one poster, using argubaly the most offensive word in the english language in a malovelent tone and suffering from a serious case of schedenfraude, is allowed to crucify a LIVERPOOL player and not be punished, whereas another poster is banned for using language which is argubaly at the same level?
[/quote]

who's been banned, not zlatan? what? for saying he thinks carra is rubbish? okay its an idiotic opinion but he shouldn't be banned for it.

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=33544.msg871083#msg871083 date=1242811476]
[quote author=red_maradona link=topic=33544.msg870074#msg870074 date=1242678492]
[/quote]

who's been banned, not zlatan? what? for saying he thinks carra is rubbish? okay its an idiotic opinion but he shouldn't be banned for it.
[/quote]

I think red maradona is, not for the first time, a bit confused.

That cunt ardja got banned, rightly.

Zlatan hasn't been (I don't think) because you can't ban people just for being really fucking stupid, otherwise Fox, Foxwold, Dreamy, and red madonna himself would be booted.

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=33544.msg871091#msg871091 date=1242811826]
[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=33544.msg871083#msg871083 date=1242811476]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think red maradona is, not for the first time, a bit confused.

That cunt ardja got banned, rightly.

Zlatan hasn't been (I don't think) because you can't ban people just for being really fucking stupid, otherwise Fox, Foxwold, Dreamy, and red madonna himself would be booted.
[/quote]

I think he's talking about Rafa4pm,strangely enough...tho I could be wrong.

I think he's talking about Rafa4pm,strangely enough...tho I could be wrong.

He wsn't banned for name-calling. He was banned for being an annoying mental twat.

And promptly returned in "new guise" anyway.

[quote author=the_khl link=topic=33544.msg871018#msg871018 date=1242808261]
Gerrard makes Lucas plea

[/quote]

So we can dismiss Gerrard's public adoration of Benitez now.

Come on guys. He has being doing 'strength work', can't imagine why he thinks he needs it though.

LUCAS REVEALS STRENGTH WORK
Jimmy Rice and Steve Hunter 20 May 2009

Lucas Leiva today revealed how he is putting in extra hours at Melwood in a bid to adapt to the physical nature of Premier League football.
The 22-year-old has impressed during the title run-in with some mature displays in central midfield, a fact he puts down to hard work on the training ground.

"I feel I have improved a lot," he added. "I'm doing some special work to get physically stronger. I feel more confident with more power so hopefully next season will be my best."

Meanwhile, Lucas stressed the importance of beating Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday despite the title race being over.

The Reds need just a single point to guarantee second place.

"It was important to win against West Brom because we want to finish second," said the Brazilian. "We need one more point to make sure of that and I think it's better to finish second than come third."

I think its ominous the way he drops in expressions like 'next season'.

Yes, Stoke's just the place for him.

Apparently if Lucas gets a long run-up he can fling a throw-in a good 10 feet.

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=33544.msg871332#msg871332 date=1242825208]
Yes, Stoke's just the place for him.

Apparently if Lucas gets a long run-up he can fling a throw-in a good 20 feet.
[/quote]

He's been strength training, don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom