• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man City (H) - Sun 15:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I can breathe again.

Honestly, I think I would have taken a point at kickoff and certainly at halftime. But now it feels like two points lost after that second half.

What a tremendous performance but lacking that quality in the final third. Jota is a huge miss. Darwin coming off was strange.

Good match. Deserved to win. But would've taken a draw at the start. Proud of the boys out there.

Should have won that, unlucky not to really. McAllister was great, Diaz was almost great, and Virgil was pretty good too.

Only second on goal difference and arguably the easiest run in, still a long way to go in this. City needed the win more than we did.

I love our run in and City have the CL. Arsenal's far far too tough. I really fancy our chances now. 20th is for Klopp !

I wouldn’t be too upset about this, we’re nowhere near our best. We have more to come.
How can you say that?

We were the best side in the second half and had multiple chances to kill the game

It's fucking bullshit

Shame we couldn’t get that bit of luck to get over the line when we dominated second half. Still all to play for.
Shame Diaz left his shooting boots at home, should have gone around the keeper when Salah played a sensational through ball.
But fuck me, his energy and passion was unbelievable.
VVD and Alexi were outstanding.

Doku got a slight touch ? Must have otherwise it was a dead cert penalty. What a finish to the game that would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom