• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man City (H) - Sun 15:45

Yeah but what exactly are the scenarios where his two or three really good attributes are gonna shine? I can't think of any that occur on a predictable basis. So for me he's no more likely to be not shit as an option than as a starter.

I'd like to be wrong but imo his level is more like a decent Italian or German club than the top of the PL. I wouldn't be sorry to see him moved on this summer.
I guess for me it's if we're getting overrun and we need to gain a bit of control in midfield - Gakpo in the false 9 position, dropping deep to try and hold up the ball a bit, maybe give the midfielders a chance to play off him a bit, or do the turn and carry thing.

Like I say, it's not my first choice, but I can see how it woukd be a useful option

I guess for me it's if we're getting overrun and we need to gain a bit of control in midfield - Gakpo in the false 9 position, dropping deep to try and hold up the ball a bit, maybe give the midfielders a chance to play off him a bit, or do the turn and carry thing.

Like I say, it's not my first choice, but I can see how it woukd be a useful option

Yeah maybe. I genuinely hope you're right.

Back
Top Bottom