• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martinez (long read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez said it, many times. I'm surprised it's not included in this Pravda-like thread, but a quick google ought to satisfy any curiosity.

You asked me if he said it. I said yes. Then you asked me to explain why he did. Best ask him.

When talking about 'facts', particularly those that one claims to be able to find from the internet, it's general courtesy to provide a link with it.
My bet is that you won't find anything that states 'Martinez has made it very clear that he sees having full control as crucial no matter where he might manage' anywhere, and that it's made up bollocks.
But I think you know that.

No, mate, it's general laziness to ask for it.
Oh buggar off Macca!
It's common sense to back up a claim, particularly one that's emotionally driven, yet insinuated as being fact.
I'll back off if you've got a quote where Martinez claims to have 'made it very clear that he sees having full control as crucial no matter where he might manage', but as I've already said, it's a load of bollocks.
I'd be glad for you to prove me wrong (as that would give me an objective viewpoint as to his suitability for the job), unless you suffer from 'general laziness', that is.

Oh buggar off Macca!
It's common sense to back up a claim, particularly one that's emotionally driven, yet insinuated as being fact.
I'll back off if you've got a quote where Martinez claims to have 'made it very clear that he sees having full control as crucial no matter where he might manage', but as I've already said, it's a load of bollocks.
I'd be glad for you to prove me wrong (as that would give me an objective viewpoint as to his suitability for the job), unless you suffer from 'general laziness', that is.

You're mistaking me for the Admirable Crichton. Or someone else in the service industry. Either move on or do the research your self (christ almighty, it's only two clicks away you lazy fecker).

You're mistaking me with the Admirable Crichton. Either move on or do the research your self (christ almighty, it's two clicks away you lazy fecker).
Okay, I've done the research (haven't really, but humor me).
Couldn't find anything of the sort. Your turn.

Click this juniormember...click this...Christ..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=martinez full control
Why don't we have a love button?

EDIT:
BTW, there's not a single quote from Martinez stating what Macca said.
I stand by my statement. Unless Macca proves me wrong (which could well happen should Martinez announce he's staying on Tuesday's press conference), what he said was a load of bollocks.
I can't believe Macca's had his opinion swayed by Whelan, even to the point of fabricating a story.
As I've said though, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Why don't we have a love button?

EDIT:
BTW, there's not a single quote from Martinez stating what Macca said.
I stand by my statement. Unless Macca proves me wrong (which could well happen should Martinez announce he's staying on Tuesday's press conference), what he said was a load of bollocks.
I can't believe Macca's had his opinion swayed by Whelan, even to the point of fabricating a story.
As I've said though, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

I'm actually very good at research. It's what I do. In fact, I'm so good at it I don't do it in my spare time for lazy people like you. This must come as a bombshell to you, but proving you wrong by doing your research for you is so far down my list of things to do time would have to stand still for me to even consider it. And even then there'd probably be something to watch on TV.

I'm actually very good at research. It's what I do. In fact, I'm so good at it I don't do it in my spare time for lazy people like you.
Honestly, I checked out the google link that kingjulian put up. Couldn't find one, and you'd imagine a quote like that would absolutely be on the top of all the papers had it ever been said. But alas, it wasn't. So it's not there.
But I'll leave it at that. I think it's all pretty clear.

In short, Macca doesn't seem to want Martinez and JM seems to be saying we should give him a chance if appointed.

Someone fill me in on what's gone on with Macca and JM, I can't be arsed reading back.

Macca?

I stated a point I genuinely thought was common knowledge, he demanded I furnish him with published materials. Honestly couldn't be arsed, mate. It's a Sunday.

Just for fun, I googled it and read several stories. Everyone uses the Whelan quotes.

I'm guessing Martinez will move on regardless of getting the job or not, Whelan has been a gobshite through this and who would want to go back to that?

He'll prob get the Villa job.

Henry and Co can't have been too happy with the way everything was getting fed back through Whelan to the media. Either we've instigated it that way (fuck knows why) or Martinez is a massive gobshite.

So Martinez is coming out on Tuesday to "state his intentions" - Absolutely guarantee you he comes out and says he's staying at Wigan, and then backs it up with some bullshite about how he "wants to finish the job I started, rah rah rah...".

I told you days ago that this cunt's shot was in Miami and it's now gone. If he wasn't offered it there and then, he's not getting the gig. So now he's gonna get on the front foot and "commit to Wigan".

Cunt, you've got no fucking choice to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom