• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll New Manager speculation

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who'll will be the new manager?

• Xabi

Votes: 63 87.5%
  • Harry Potter

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Some old dude like Ancelloti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cool dude in a suit

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Gerrard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milner

• De Zerbi

• Unai Emery

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Zinedine Zidane

• Ange Postawotever (for Dreamie)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
So Klopp has gone, the owners have known since November. So who's inbound?

Wasn't De Zerbi lauded as the new generation of super managers or what not. Another dip into the Brighton team?

Of the young bucks, Xabi, de zerbi, sporting lisbons manager
Otherwise don carlo pls

Overall I'd like xabi

Xabi has a clause in his contract reported by Bild that he can leave for Us, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich

Madrid have extended caterpillar brow..

Has Jurgen allowed us to steal a march on Bayern?

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that David Wagner will be at Anfield this weekend!!!!

Arne Slot or Xabi Alonso. Xabi as the nr 1 obviously. Big Jorg is leaving as well, so we need to set up our new manager with a top class sporting director as well.

Xabi Alonso
Zidane (maybe he’ll finally arrive)
De Zerbi/Arnie Slot

In that order…

Either way, nobody will ever compare to Klopp

Arne Slot or Xabi Alonso. Xabi as the nr 1 obviously. Big Jorg is leaving as well, so we need to set up our new manager with a top class sporting director as well.
After seeing what happened to United's Dutch experiment I'd be saying "No" to Arne

Reactions: jan
Is Alonso ready do people think?
I know what you mean. We will be taking a chance, it's obviously not like when we went and got Benitez who already had a proven record.
But Alonso knows the club, it's history, city and the fans.
He doesn't have to worry about the players respecting him, the players are reminded of him and the 2005 team every time they're walking in the halls of the training ground.
Most importantly his team plays in a similar style as LFC, but less direct.

The problem I have with Xabi is the nagging suspicion that even if he becomes our manager, he’ll want to go to Real Madrid at some point.
The fume when Madrid announce Klopp as their new manager in 12 months time.

The problem I have with Xabi is the nagging suspicion that even if he becomes our manager, he’ll want to go to Real Madrid at some point.
Exactly, we'd be but a stepping stone. That's why I'm all in Millie, with De Zerbii as assistant Mgr and Lallana as Coach

Xabi or Emery are top of my list.

De Zerbi surely considered, although I think there's may be something in the idea that the platform at Brighton allows managers to perhaps shine brighter than they are.

Emerys time at Arsenal does not reflect too badly on him. We know managers who follow a club icon are in for a tough ride. It will be something our next manager will have to contend with and Emery's experience at Arsenal might stand him in good stead. He's got Villa and Villareal to punch far beyond their standing and won enough silverware to make any club sit up and take notice.

I haven't seen Xabis sides but he's looking like the brightest young manager in the game. He may even take the title away from Bayern, which most people recognise the enormity of (plus lol at Kane if it happens). Always a slight risk putting a young manager in charge of a club as big as Liverpool. It would be exciting, though.

I’m sure Gerrard will be out of work and available soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom