• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Fuck this woman commentating on the Lions game is nauseating.

Her voice is like a comedy annoying voice.

Why do we HAVE to have fucking women commentating. Why? Like she is the BEST qualified for this job is she? Like fuck.

Gaaaaah

He fucking did me.
17 points from his kicker.
Boswell missed field goal cost me BIG.

Great match ups right? Thats what you want. Last whistle Monday results.

My Jimmy Graham experiment has failed.

DDAAB0DB-46D3-41B9-A56F-C94B819771CB.png

Cowboys offence was very poor bar some late surge in the 4th. Defense was alright.
Could be a long season @LeTallecWiz

missing Frederick was never going to be easy, but our 1st team offense didn't practice once this season and we were playing a bloody good D with a great run defense. We looked poor ... but defense has tremendous potential imo ... Hoping offense improves a bit, though it's Linehan and I think he's shite.

Early doors in the two of my most hated teams derby.

Flacco looks to be reverting to type after one good week.
He looks so joyless and so disinterested in being a professional footballer.

Bengals starting much the better.
AJ already in for a TD and they are certainly moving the chains better than Baltimore.

Ravens need to wake up if they want anything here.

And another BRILLIANT TD for AJ
14-0 halfway through Q1

That start for AJ has massively impacted the fantasy projection for Mark/Ross
16pts already from ONE player in 7 minutes of play.
Haha nicccce

3 for AJ only just started the 2nd Quarter.

22.30pts already for him in 16 minutes.

21-0 Bengals are destroying the Ravens here.

I think the ravens have only had 2 first downs.

Im on me own here arent I?

Ravens score. Amazing 45 yard catch to get them in the redzone and a sketchy pass interference call gets them on the 1 yard line.

Always knew A.J was a smart pick by the auto roster

Expert tactics by me

Right, realised I've not really posted in this thread for actual NFL stuff.

Watched my first game last week when the Vikings played. No means a particularly good game... But I actually enjoyed it . Actually did a fist pump and cheer when Phillips got the knterception for the TD. Now I've picked up the basics I'm actually looking forward to the game on Sunday.

Right, realised I've not really posted in this thread for actual NFL stuff.

Watched my first game last week when the Vikings played. No means a particularly good game... But I actually enjoyed it . Actually did a fist pump and cheer when Phillips got the knterception for the TD. Now I've picked up the basics I'm actually looking forward to the game on Sunday.
Aaah glad youre enjoying it buddy. Im at the end of a phone if you have any questions. Because I will be watching the lot again.

Vikings look so strong

Aaah glad youre enjoying it buddy. Im at the end of a phone if you have any questions. Because I will be watching the lot again.

Vikings look so strong

So far I've not struggled with anything, but no doubt that'll change. It's a game filled with jargon, so it's just getting used to terminology

I think he is not getting cut until next week.
Maybe he'll get traded before then ?
Dunno. Dez is still sitting clubless.
Id guess there is more to this absence than meets the eye.
Your right though, probably worth benching this week and seeing what happens

This situation for the Steelers, although they're not nearly in the same ballpark, reminds me of Emmit's holdout in 93/94. Everyone knew he was the key to the team ... and the Boys dilly dallied to a 0-2 record before giving him the money. We still won the Super Bowl that year. They gotta pay Bell - he's so important.

maybe i should just take that big - with big ben and all those weapons, they just need an adequate running back.

We are being KILLED in the secondary.

We cannot stop them scoring.
Awful performance.

Back
Top Bottom