• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

This situation for the Steelers, although they're not nearly in the same ballpark, reminds me of Emmit's holdout in 93/94. Everyone knew he was the key to the team ... and the Boys dilly dallied to a 0-2 record before giving him the money. We still won the Super Bowl that year. They gotta pay Bell - he's so important.
Can Bell play SS?

This situation for the Steelers, although they're not nearly in the same ballpark, reminds me of Emmit's holdout in 93/94. Everyone knew he was the key to the team ... and the Boys dilly dallied to a 0-2 record before giving him the money. We still won the Super Bowl that year. They gotta pay Bell - he's so important.

I don't think we are making the playoffs this season, irrespective of whether Bell joins or not. Fitzpatrick must be licking his lips at the prospect of facing our defense.

For the second week in a row im going to bed at half time in the last game with one player for me and my opponent playing and I fear it will cost me the win.
Its Zeke vs Berkeley
Me vs Mark

I want Mike Tomlin to leave now.

He is a very good coach but I am not sure if he can craft a super bowl winning team. I know he has a ring but that was with Bill Cowher's team (on and off the field).

He was unlucky with injuries in certain years, but elite coaches would have found a way to win one ring with Ben, Brown, Bell and the supporting casts they had. We missed a golden opportunity to add number 7 between 2011 and 2016.

Tell me that's an edit @peekay ? That's not really how he dressed.

If they go 4-0 without Winston, does he return as a starter? Or is it Dak/Romo part II (Though Fitz is much older)?

Cowboys defense was really good today, Eli is old ... big big win to take us top of division with 1-1 record.

He is a very good coach but I am not sure if he can craft a super bowl winning team. I know he has a ring but that was with Bill Cowher's team (on and off the field).

He was unlucky with injuries in certain years, but elite coaches would have found a way to win one ring with Ben, Brown, Bell and the supporting casts they had. We missed a golden opportunity to add number 7 between 2011 and 2016.
Too many weird calls for me. And what was a ridiculously creative free flowing offence resorted to bomb bomb bomb bomb.
And the worst Steeler defence ive ever seen.
We need a change.

For the second week in a row im going to bed at half time in the last game with one player for me and my opponent playing and I fear it will cost me the win.
Its Zeke vs Berkeley
Me vs Mark
I need to fucking trade Zeke man. Haha
Found myself really rooting for the cunts last night

Tell me that's an edit @peekay ? That's not really how he dressed.

If they go 4-0 without Winston, does he return as a starter? Or is it Dak/Romo part II (Though Fitz is much older)?

Cowboys defense was really good today, Eli is old ... big big win to take us top of division with 1-1 record.

I'm on holiday so haven't seen a thing - catching up on highlights, what a catch

I'm on holiday so haven't seen a thing - catching up on highlights, what a catch

Pure Beckham.
The Jags look like a BRILLIANT blend of Offence and Defence.
Along with the Rams they look the best around

Pure Beckham.
The Jags look like a BRILLIANT blend of Offence and Defence.
Along with the Rams they look the best around

Jags have one weakness - Bortles. If plays mistake free footy, they will challenge the Pats for the East like last year. Ramsey is quite the player - will be one of the best shut down CBs of all time.

Rams are just stacked - not great in the LB department, and Goff is .. well .. still Goff, but that DL ... and CBs ... and Gurley ... yikes.

I might be getting what i hoped for:

The Browns-Patriots trade pipeline might be set to produce its biggest deal yet. The Patriots are discussing a deal for Josh Gordon, and Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reports (on Twitter) they are getting close to hammering out an agreement.

Cleveland announced intentions of dealing its mercurial pass-catching talent on Saturday, and as many as 10 teams have contacted the Browns about Gordon. The Patriots appear to be one of them.

Earlier rumors suggested Gordon wanted the niners or cowboys.
I think he'd have a better chance of succeeding there - he's not mature enough yet to deal with Bill and the Patriots system.

The Pats NEED him. They have fuck all cards to deal.

Back
Top Bottom