• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Şahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries man. I expect it will be announced tonight or tomorrow if this is the case.

True, but he's still shit, Hass

I'm not doubting he's shit Hal, I never wanted him last summer. But you can't pull up a stat like 0 assists when it's not his fault we have shit finishers. I mean it's not like he can finish his own assists, he is ahit

I'm not doubting he's shit Hal, I never wanted him last summer. But you can't pull up a stat like 0 assists when it's not his fault we have shit finishers. I mean it's not like he can finish his own assists, he is ahit

I think most people have assessed him well enough with their own eyes anyway, but it's all a bit convenient they way people are so dismissive stats on here, yet when it comes to Downing......

Usual selective opinion.

Thanks Hal. So the Winger lad, Şahin, Allen, and Borini - nice young and attacking summer line-up for sign-up.

Me happy.

Yeah I'm pissed and I only watched the match on the tele but

We were good but don't be getting carried away. A midfield two of Henderson and leukaemia boy will not be winning many games next season. We need Lucas and another fit all season and see where we go from there.

Carroll was boss, can't wait to see him next season already.

See who we get in summer and we might sneak a 4th place. Best we can hope for with current sqwad.
Piedro, May 9, 2012Report

Was this a joke too?

Leukaemia boy? Was that necessary? I bet you wouldn't think so if your child had leukaemia, or your father or nephew or any other family member you fucking twat.

Leukaemia boy? Was that necessary? I bet you wouldn't think so if your child had leukaemia, or your father or nephew or any other family member you fucking twat.
He apologised already. No need to gather a mob.
Another episode of "when jokes go bad".

Well you obviously don't know me as it was clearly a joke, not a very good one at that.

Apologies.

He's still shite though.

I dont know what the fuck is going on. Why is someone drudging up old shit about what so someone said if they have already apologised for it? And I'm not starting a mob you dramatic bellend.

I've no idea what's going on, but dragging up shit from the 9th of May is pretty lame, even if it was out of order.Most of us have crossed the line at some point. I know I have. But as soon as there is an apology it should forgotten about. That seems a pretty essential rule for any male dominated environment.

As for Şahin, well I'll be over the moon if he signs. He's a lovely footballer and it would turn the summer from a fairly average one into a decent one. We'll no doubt still struggle for goals, but I think the midfield will be strong; Adam, Allen, Lucas, Gerrard and Şahin. That's decent. If Sterling, Assasidi and Borini can step up then I'll start to feel more confident about top four.

Wasn't sure where to put this

"@JenChang88: Some news to watch out for on the LFC website appearing in the next 10-15 minutes."

"@GuillemBalague: The thing that gave the last twist to the Şahin saga. After Madrid and Arsenal agreed a 2m loan deal, Liverpool offered 5m (no option 2 buy)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom