• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Opening Weekend's other footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Ramsey reminds me of that guy that snorts through a shitty note from Jays arse in the inbetweeners movie

I tell you what, with Arsenal, United and Spurs struggling today, I'd fucking love us to got out there a swag all over Southampton and win by 3 or 4. Considering how much everyone is writing us off, that would be a lovely big fuck you.

Mary poppins on Motd. Ramsey is a 40 million pound player.

That's why you're not a manager, Al.

Apparently Blind is a done deal and no doubt Rojo to follow for a lot more than expected. So long as they don't get Vidal.

Perfect time to buy Blind and Rojo really,when they are well overrated after a World Cup. Should cost a pretty penny right now.

Mary poppins on Motd. Ramsey is a 40 million pound player.

That's why you're not a manager, Al.

Looking at the prices getting paid for players nowadays if he can stay fit he probably is a 40 million pound player, certainly not far off.

Looking at the prices getting paid for players nowadays if he can stay fit he probably is a 40 million pound player, certainly not far off.

Yea I wouldn't say he's far away from Ozil but he wasn't worth £40m either.

Ramsey scored more goals last season than he did in his entire career previously, he'd need another season at least as good to be getting near £30m imo.

His foot nearly getting torn off obviously didn't help his development, put him back a couple years, i think in the last year we are seeing the player he was always going to be, he has 'it' like Lampard did, the ability to score lots of goals from midfield along with being a very tidy player, it's a rare thing really and extremely valuable.

Shearer does talk a fair bit of shite (don't we all!) but i agree with him on this one, if players (some of them unproven in the league) like Herrera, Shaw and Mangala are going for 30 million quid, Mata, Ozil and Luiz for 40 million then it seems normal for Ramsey to be worth in and around 40m.

Same price as Ozil? No way mate. He's good, but he's not that good.
Put it this way, if we paid that for him how would you feel about it? I'd be livid.

I tell you what, with Arsenal, United and Spurs struggling today, I'd fucking love us to got out there a swag all over Southampton and win by 3 or 4. Considering how much everyone is writing us off, that would be a lovely big fuck you.

Every game this weekend has been tight. I'd be surprised if ours isnt aswell.
I'd love to destroy them though.

Anyway, brutal start for Van Gall, but not entirely unexpected - have a fucking look at the state of that side.

When United were at their best a few years back under Ferguson - Rooney wasn't even getting into the side. Now look at them; a team of Russell fucking Beardsmore's.

They reminded me yesterday of us away to West Brom in Brodge's first game; all the right intentions... all over the fucking place. It'll take him time.

Well done, you watched him play once - for 90 minutes away from home.

Have a look at the season just gone; 25 goals for a team that finished 12th.

And you've watched him more than once all last season? Pull the other one you pompous twat.
Internet forums are all about making statements that are based on fuck all - and youre the champion. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom