• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Owen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cunt

The Cunt, as ever, is only interested in one thing and that is playing for England and fuck anyone who stands in the way of that goal. He's a robotic, mechanical, boring businessman twat. The likes of Fowler sits there in their house thinking "Fuck me, I got plucked off the streets, got paid millions for doing something I loved". The Cunt, I imagine, sat there as an 8 year old, developing his portfoliio and projected his worth intil 2030. He's got money oozing out of his ears but has chosen Utd so he can add trophies to his name. I can see him now, beaming at how he won the title with Utd even though he only made two substitute appearances. Football is about passion, loyalty, your 'clan'. The Cunt doesn't recognise any of those words. I truly hope he gets crocked and disappears into football oblivion. You simply don't cross the line he has.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34487.msg900440#msg900440 date=1246745718]
The Cunt, as ever, is only interested in one thing and that is playing for England and fuck anyone who stands in the way of that goal. He's a robotic, mechanical, boring businessman twat. The likes of Fowler sits there in their house thinking "Fuck me, I got plucked off the streets, got paid millions for doing something I loved". The Cunt, I imagine, sat there as an 8 year old, developing his portfoliio and projected his worth intil 2030. He's got money oozing out of his ears but has chosen Utd so he can add trophies to his name. I can see him now, beaming at how he won the title with Utd even though he only made two substitute appearances. Football is about passion, loyalty, your 'clan'. The Cunt doesn't recognise any of those words. I truly hope he gets crocked and disappears into football oblivion. You simply don't cross the line he has.
[/quote]

tomorrow sheik will get off the fence and tell us how he REALLY feels.

MUTV have done an interview with him asking him about his favourite this and that. His favourite tune was 'I Wanna Be Adored' by The Stone Roses.

[quote author=Rafiagra link=topic=34487.msg900436#msg900436 date=1246744253]
By CHRIS BASCOMBE, 04/07/2009
MICHAEL OWEN would have taken a £100,000-a-week pay CUT to rejoin Liverpool.

Even while Cunt was in negotiations with Manchester United, efforts were made on his behalf to force an Anfield intervention.

The England striker was so desperate to return to the club where he emerged as a world-class goalscorer that he would have accepted a basic salary of just £25,000-a-week plus goal and appearance bonuses.

But Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez's doubts over Cunt's form, fitness and desire to put his club before his England ambitions ensured he rejected repeated attempts to persuade him to re-sign the player he sold five years ago.

Benitez also recalled how Cunt upset the Anfield faithful twice when he left in 2004 and then failed to return in 2005. The Kop boss had no intention of risking being jilted a third time by trying to hijack the United swoop.

Cunt had earlier delayed a decision on his future in the forlorn hope his old club would make a move. As the doctors awaited Cunt's arrival at Carrington, phone calls were being made in a bid to ignite Liverpool's interest.

Co-owner George Gillett was particularly keen to sign the 29-year-old, having first met Cunt in the Colorado clinic where he underwent knee surgery after the 2006 World Cup.

But by Thursday, Sir Alex Ferguson's powers of persuasion had killed Cunt's lingering Kop loyalties. Ferguson convinced him to turn his back on both the Merseyside clubs, after Everton had put together a £2.4million-a-year package.

Cunt met Goodison boss David Moyes in Miami and was impressed with the Scot's plans for next season. Moyes was prepared to restructure his side to accommodate Cunt and was in prime position to sign him.

Chairman Bill Kenwright was also keen on a deal, feeling it would lay down a marker of his club's ambitions.

But Cunt was wary of crossing the Stanley Park divide, unwavering in his belief that he belongs on a Champions League stage and can force his way back into Fabio Capello's World Cup plans.

Fergie
UNITED BOSS - Sir Alex Ferguson

Ferguson moved swiftly with a call to Cunt on Wednesday morning and, by Thursday night, a £50,000-a-week contract. Cunt could double that figure, though, with goals and appearances to take him close to the £125,000 he was earning at Newcastle.

Ferguson's United will relish the fact Liverpool fans will be cursing more than ever if Cunt denies them future titles, because the Kop refused first option of taking the striker back.

Yet it will take only a tweak of Cunt's hamstring - or the unveiling of an alternative top-class back-up for Fernando Torres - to justify Benitez's stance. Cunt's recent injury record meant Rafa was cautious about taking a sentimental journey.

He is also concerned about what level of transfer resources he has at his disposal, even for bargain deals. That is unlike Fergie, who knows he can afford to make a mistake.

The Spanish boss will be relieved that a saga which began weeks after his arrival from Valencia has come to an emphatic end.

Repeated efforts by Cunt's admirers to secure his return to Liverpool were visibly irritating Benitez, always unconvinced of the merits. He insisted he wanted to look to the future, not Liverpool's past.

He was upset at the timing of the striker's departure for Real Madrid in 2004, a month after Rafa became Liverpool boss, but felt more annoyed when Cunt did not hold out for an Anfield move a year down the line - despite face-to-face talks and a pledge to take him six months later.

At that time, Benitez felt Cunt had shown he was more concerned about being prepared for the 2006 World Cup than playing for Liverpool.

Since then, Benitez has regularly made public his resistance to signing him.

Rafa Benitez
KOP BOSS - Rafa Benitez

The United transfer effectively ends four years of Cunt regularly pleading to return to Anfield. There were approaches by his representatives to secure a Liverpool move every season he spent on Tyneside.

Now Cunt has crossed a line no Liverpool fan will accept. The former Kop idol can expect a torrid reception after becoming the first player to join both clubs since Paul Ince.

Ironically, the summer began with Liverpool pursuing a United favourite, Carlos Tevez.

If Liverpool's forlorn pursuit of the South American temporarily crept under the skin of the Stretford End, it pales into insignificance to the back spasms felt on The Kop at the sight of Cunt now at Old Trafford.

The failure even to acknowledge his Anfield past when unveiled on Friday, or appreciate the despair felt on Merseyside at the sight of him in a United shirt, hurt Liverpool fans even more.

Ferguson has never made football decisions for anything other than football reasons. But he will be cunningly aware of the wider repercussions.

There is an unavoidable sense the North West superpowers are making transfer decisions they hope will come back to haunt each other.

And while many claim Fergie has taken a gamble on Cunt, it may also be argued Rafa has taken a punt in ignoring him.
[/quote]

Are Bascombe and Owen best mates by any chance? Just seems to me that hes making up a load of shite to try and appease any hard feeling between Liverpool fans and Owen. If thats the case, its not working. If OWEN really, really wanted to move back to Liverpool and if he genuinely "was so desperate to return to the club where he emerged as a world-class goalscorer" then he would never have even considered going to united, let alone actually going through with it. So Owen and Bascombe, go and fuck yourselves, your little ploy has not worked and I hate you both even more because of it.

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=34487.msg900442#msg900442 date=1246746031]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34487.msg900440#msg900440 date=1246745718]
[/quote]

tomorrow sheik will get off the fence and tell us how he REALLY feels.
[/quote]

I wouldn't piss on the twat if he was on fire.

Liverpool Football Club players who are local and have been brought up through the ranks, who have had the history of the club drilled into them, DO NOT play for that fucking whore of a club. End of. They attend numerous Hillsborough memorials. They meet the families of the deceased. They know the hatred that exists between Liverpool and Utd. They're not that cocooned from what gets said and sung. It's a taboo. Carragher and Gerrard would never ever join them. The Cunt is a little whore who was prepared to be bum raped by the club who had the biggest reputation to strengthen his England credentials. "Oooh look Fabio, I play for Man Yoo, I must be good". Twat.

What a fucking cunt.

Owen you cunt.

Owen you cunt.Owen you cunt.

Owen you cunt.GRRRRRRRRRR.

I hope his helicopter crashes into the Utd training camp while they're all warming up.

Edit: And he's in it at the time.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34487.msg900451#msg900451 date=1246747660]
I hope his helicopter crashes into the Utd training camp while they're all warming up.

Edit: And he's in it at the time.
[/quote]

Not on the ground in line with one of the blades?

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=34487.msg900437#msg900437 date=1246744557]
I agree. 'Cunt' reads much better.
[/quote]

You should change it to "The Cunt".. makes all the articles that refer to him read a lot more coherently.

Re: The Cunt

Bascombe's other article: We are loosing Alonso, Madrid loosing in on Silva and we are planning to sell Riera to raise funds.
How lovely of him to miss out on return of the king.

As for the cunt: whatever may be the reason, there are lines you just dont cross, that was one of them. There is no excuse for his actions.

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=34487.msg900456#msg900456 date=1246748905]
so now O-wen has taken the name 'the cunt' what is lucas going to be called?
[/quote]

Wee Lukey?

I am actually in love with Lucas compared to Owen right now and that say's a lot.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=34487.msg900473#msg900473 date=1246751009]
I am actually in love with Lucas compared to The Cunt right now and that say's a lot.
[/quote]

yeah... and the fact there is no game for like 2 weeks.

As grating as this whole affair is, I'm still not looking forward to the abuse MO is inevitably going to receive at Anfield.

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=34487.msg900487#msg900487 date=1246752548]
As grating as this whole affair is, I'm still not looking forward to the abuse MO is inevitably going to receive at Anfield.
[/quote]

The Cunt made his bed, he can fucking lie in it as far as i'm concerned. He deserves everything he gets on his return to Anfield and I hope Capello fucks him off too

[/quote]

I have a feeling Fergie won't play him at Anfield.

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=34487.msg900509#msg900509 date=1246769295]
[/quote]

I have a feeling Fergie won't play him at Anfield.
[/quote]

He will.

From The BBC

"New Manchester United striker Michael Owen has revealed how he would have taken a £100,000 pay cut to rejoin old club Liverpool."

It links to the News of the World so you can go and find it yourself if you feel you want to.

He wouldn't be wearing a United shirt now if he desperatly wanted to sign for Liverpool.

It's that simple.

He's joined them - it's done now. I'm not really interested in hearing / ranting any more.

Why is there no other fucking transfer news! Real's mad transfers were supposed to kickstart the market, yet we're still waiting. Can't wait for the football to start back up again.

When is our first friendly and is it on tv?

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=34487.msg900521#msg900521 date=1246780053]
He wouldn't be wearing a United shirt now if he desperatly wanted to sign for Liverpool.

It's that simple.
[/quote]

The article says different.

The article in a nutshell ~ Owen has been trying to get back to Anfield every year since he went to Newcastle. Rafa still has negative feelings over previous encounters with him and this time did not want to gamble on his fitness, in part because we are short of money. Utd can afford to take a gamble on him.

I feel sorry for Rafa on this. If he had taken Owen back and it had gone badly he'd have been slaughtered for taking a sentimental gamble when we needed to be ruthless with our money.

If Owen does well for Utd he'll get slaughtered for NOT taking a gamble.

If Owen is not a success at Utd then the only real losers are Utd, and they can afford it.

Owen's primary ambition is to become England's all-time record goalscorer. I can imagine the disruption he'd sow the seeds of in our team if he wasn't getting enough games to get back into the England squad but was playing well enough when he did play to make it look possible.

[quote author=Hass link=topic=34487.msg900496#msg900496 date=1246757638]
[/quote]

The Cunt made his bed, he can fucking lie in it as far as i'm concerned. He deserves everything he gets on his return to Anfield and I hope Capello fucks him off too
[/quote]

We only hate him so much now because he was so good for Liverpool. And it's because he was so good here, there has to be a limit upon the hostility directed towards him.

There's being angry and then there's being bitter. I'd hate it, for instance, if MO were booed every time he touched the ball, as it never reflects well upon fans. A few banners and some songs would do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom