• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brentford (H) - 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you... You really do not unstand the point I have made. I was going to attempt to try and make it clearer. But the saying Flogging a dead horse springs to mind.

You’re absolutely right for a change.

First you said our squad was far behind the other Top Six squads.

Then you said our B Team wasn’t as good as other teams B Team.

Then you said we’ve been forced to sign players of lower standard than other top teams.

So, know, I have no idea what utter bollocks you’re talking.

You do understand that LFC has several of the world's greatest players in their team, and that we're not ahead of everybody but City only because we work hard as a well-oiled team, right?

Our keeper is the best in the world. Our defense has the world's best CB, and two outstanding players at full back. Fabinho is world class, our front line is the envy of every team on earth and Mo is the best player on the planet right now. To suggest that we're where we are based only on hard work and a team ethic is ridiculous

Two years ago that may have been correct, but with the fall off of Mane there is now Just Salah, VVD and Allisson who are world class..
Yes Fab's is outstanding along with TAA, and Robbo so we are talking 6 out of 11 of the starting line up that are outstanding which still leaves five that are just good, and hard working and bench wise somehere sould say that we only have Jota.

Of course Jurgen would make the scum better, 'coz he's a top manager, but he'd not make them better than us, because we have far better players as our spine, and when both teams are playing at their peak, we're better almost everywhere on the pitch. None of their team would replace any of our starters. They have nowhere near our quality in their squad.

What makes you think that Klopp could not make Utd better than us

They hive the strikers,or a front three that at this minute better than ours ( yes they may not be getting the results, but that is down to the manager and them having Ronaldo in the team.Their midfield is,like it or not has more quality and more creativity Pogba, Fernandes, I think defencive wise; FB's CB's and Keeper we are slightly better, depends on ours and their combination of players

I will just us one as and example.if you believe that " None of their team would replace any of our starters." why were we being link with Fernandes before he signed for Utd..?

They have nowhere near our quality in their squad.

That's just being tribal

You’re absolutely right for a change.

First you said our squad was far behind the other Top Six squads.

Then you said our B Team wasn’t as good as other teams B Team.

Then you said we’ve been forced to sign players of lower standard than other top teams.

So, know, I have no idea what utter bollocks you’re talking.

Said the squad as a whole, but mainly the bench players

With Chelsea,City and Utd I 100% stand behind the B team thing (That means only player from outside the strongest starting 11's)

Chelsea City and Utd go out and Compete to sign the best players in the world, with the excpet of Allisson when did we last do this.. and I do not mean merely being linked with them...?

Remember both VVD and Salah were not regarded as world class when we signed them

.The Dewsbury-Hall comment was not about replacing Henderson - it was the galactic level stupidity of suggesting replacing him with a 24 year old midfielder from Leicester which played a handful of premier league matches and had one decent game in his life ..

Here was my qoute

We did not play that bad. just lack some one to step up and take the game by the neck, one good player.
Unfortunately that player was Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall.
Milner/Henderson re-placement?

Played very well in the cup game and stood out. And was imo MOTM in the their win against us...
Beside have we not bought players based on how they have performed in odd games before... Think that it is called potential

We were linked to fernandes? He doesn't remotely fit our playstyle

Two years ago that may have been correct, but with the fall off of Mane there is now Just Salah, VVD and Allisson who are world class..
Yes Fab's is outstanding along with TAA, and Robbo so we are talking 6 out of 11 of the starting line up that are outstanding which still leaves five that are just good, and hard working and bench wise somehere sould say that we only have Jota.

What makes you think that Klopp could not make Utd better than us

They hive the strikers,or a front three that at this minute better than ours ( yes they may not be getting the results, but that is down to the manager and them having Ronaldo in the team.Their midfield is,like it or not has more quality and more creativity Pogba, Fernandes, I think defencive wise; FB's CB's and Keeper we are slightly better, depends on ours and their combination of players

I will just us one as and example.if you believe that " None of their team would replace any of our starters." why were we being link with Fernandes before he signed for Utd..?

That's just being tribal

I don't know where to being with this mess... So I just don't think that I will. It's this simple: Only City are better than us. The others aren't. They're just not. Haven't been for a few years now. The scum only finished above us last season because we suffered cataclysmic injuries to the spine of our team throughout the year, and even then we weren't far off them in the end. Anybody who can't see that either just doesn't understand football or has an agenda that they're trying to prove.

I don't know where to being with this mess... So I just don't think that I will. It's this simple: Only City are better than us. The others aren't. They're just not. Haven't been for a few years now. The scum only finished above us last season because we suffered cataclysmic injuries to the spine of our team throughout the year, and even then we weren't far off them in the end. Anybody who can't see that either just doesn't understand football or has an agenda that they're trying to prove.

Wow!...
Well lets end it here

Said the squad as a whole, but mainly the bench players

With Chelsea,City and Utd I 100% stand behind the B team thing (That means only player from outside the strongest starting 11's)

Chelsea City and Utd go out and Compete to sign the best players in the world, with the excpet of Allisson when did we last do this.. and I do not mean merely being linked with them...?

Remember both VVD and Salah were not regarded as world class when we signed them

Here was my qoute

Played very well in the cup game and stood out. And was imo MOTM in the their win against us...
Beside have we not bought players based on how they have performed in odd games before... Think that it is called potential

What are the “world class” players Utd have signed?

“Potential” does not someone having one good game against us.

I’m not even going to ask what you think “World Class” means - apparently Virgil wasn’t when we signed him and Thiago wasn’t either.

Make your mind up - are you sooking because we aren’t buying “World Class Talent” or you want us to buy players like Dewsbury-Hall, because right now you’re sounding like a 5 year old that’s been told they can’t watch the wiggles on their iPad anymore for today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom