• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Bournemouth (A) EFL Cup - Wednesday 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really that obvious? Szobo is wasted on the wing and I don't trust Elliott in midfield. Especially while partnered with Jones
I suppose you could swap him with Elliott just so there's more and better protection for the RB.

I reckon it's Harvey on the left, Mo right and Gakpo central.

Could also be Jones on the left but I can't see Szobo playing LCM to accomodate Harvey as the RCM.
Mo on the right? No way.

Actually it could be the other way you described it.

Jones Gakpo Salah
----Szobo-----Elliott

I guess Klopp wasn't that impressed by Chambers.
Scanlon still on the bench though.
Quite surprised to see Szoboszlai start. Salah not so much.
Salah upfront, Gakpo and Elliott on the wings?

Elliot will likely play LW with Gakpo centre & Salah LW - unless he pushed Slobbers further forward on the left & Harvey drops into MF.

It’s a pretty fluid forward line though.

I think it's a 4-4-2 with Salah and Gakpo up front, Elliott and Szobo on the wings and Jones and Endo at CM.

Such an attacking line up. Hopefully Salah and Gakpo fill their boots and the Greek builds his confidence.

Harvey and Curtis to get their first goal contributions of the season.

With City out we are favs and should be trying to win this. Klopp 2.0 needs to get used to the taste of winning trophies to drive them into a league charge next season.

The riverlet that I’m watching lost its sound just before ko

I think it's a 4-4-2 with Salah and Gakpo up front, Elliott and Szobo on the wings and Jones and Endo at CM.

Looks like a 4-1-4-1 with Mo up top and Gakpo, Jones, Elliott and Szobo across from left to right. A tactical experiment from Klopp. I think this is why so many first teamers are playing.

Very nice bit of play by Jones there to hold the ball in the middle of the pitch

Not sure what's rattled Klopp. But he was aggressively giving some instructions to Jones and having a discussion with the 4th official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom