• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man City (a) - PL - Sun 1630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing performance in the first half, better in the second but City were the better side overall. They timed their runs fantastically and forced our defenders to make a lot of decisions facing our own goal line.

Result is okay, if disappointing. They have the easier run in and so it would have been nice to take the lead but, ultimately, we just needed not to lose.

Lots to play for still.

They have to go to...

Leeds
West Ham
Wolves

Fuck that

That was the most nervous I've been watching us in a long time.......I was glad when it was over.

Thought we were a little fortunate to get that vital point..... Hopefully we can fuck them up in the semi and get them panicking a bit.

They fume because we won't just go away, and it's more important whether we win or not then it is whether they win or not, so it's a constant reminder of how they didn't earn anything.

nah, mate

thought that de bryune tackle wasn't too bad. sometimes you get a card, sometimes not.
throught the ref was consistent

Ah the fume.... I love it when they mention "The Cartel" when they do their paranoid chatter about how the traditional big clubs won't let City just be. Like City are some innocent underdog lol.

Agree with the consensus, Athletico need to kick them all over the park, take the game to pens and lose to city. The longer they stay in the competition is more beneficial for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom