• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (H) - 1st Jan 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------Alisson
----Trent----Konate---VVD----Gomez
--------------------Mac Allister
---------Szoboszlai - - - - Jones.
Salah - - - - - - - Gakpo-------------Nunez
Endo at 6, possibly Elliot RCM if Szobo is still knackered

Yeah and he gave us an update on Thiago and Bajcetic.

Thiago's last game for us was in April. I really don't know what we can get out of him.
Would be fantastic if he could contribute in some capacity now that Endo is leaving.

I'm starting to think Bajcetic is out for the season. He's still very young and the club might just decide to protect him so that he's fully fit for next season.

Regarding Bajcetic, whatever it takes. There’s no pressure to bring him back due to injuries in others so take it slow and careful

Endo out, Thiago in would be dreamland

Obviously the reality will be Thiago out injured for rest of season as soon as Endo returns :(

Thiago's last game for us was in April. I really don't know what we can get out of him.
Would be fantastic if he could contribute in some capacity now that Endo is leaving.

I'm starting to think Bajcetic is out for the season. He's still very young and the club might just decide to protect him so that he's fully fit for next season.

JK on Thiago & Bajcetic returning in Jan: "Thiago at one point will be in training. Stefan says he feels good but we have to be sensible. It's a growing issue, we have to be careful, he could train today fully but then not again for five or six weeks. It's a medical decision."

I think the club has taken a very sensible approach with Bajcetic. Could see from the team pictures that he seems to be something like at least 6'2 now.
For the longevity of his career and adult life we need to be careful with him. No doubt he'll be a superstar when he is good to go.

Reactions: dee
JK on Thiago & Bajcetic returning in Jan: "Thiago at one point will be in training. Stefan says he feels good but we have to be sensible. It's a growing issue, we have to be careful, he could train today fully but then not again for five or six weeks. It's a medical decision."

I think the club has taken a very sensible approach with Bajcetic. Could see from the team pictures that he seems to be something like at least 6'2 now.
For the longevity of his career and adult life we need to be careful with him. No doubt he'll be a superstar when he is good to go.
Fucking hell he has this growing issue for so long now...when we see him next he better be as tall as Peter Crouch and not a 6ft2 tiny guy !!!!

What on earth happened to Bajcetic, did he get a leg amputated or something?!
It is weird.

I feel like we are the only ones that have these issues with young players, like Jones last year. Go out with a small injury and then we don't see them again for months.

Maybe it's part of the doping programme. Or maybe we were ultra careful and are trying to create Owen type situations.

It is weird.

I feel like we are the only ones that have these issues with young players, like Jones last year. Go out with a small injury and then we don't see them again for months.

Maybe it's part of the doping programme. Or maybe we were ultra careful and are trying to create Owen type situations.

Bajcetic looks like he has grown a lot, though. Just like Kaide Gordon. When you saw him against SG in the Europa league you could hardly recognize him as a player given how much taller he was.

Zero point telling us about thiago. By the time he's fit for football, he'd need sporadic minutes to get match fit, then he'd get injured again and game over.

May as well tell us about stuff that matters.

Each Christmas I see the fam in Liverpool and my nephew goes to school with Pep's son so he speaks to Pep who says Thiago is miles away from being back. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him again

He = one of my in-laws, not an 8 year old obv

I’m pretty sure given the chance to talk about tactics and players, Pep would happily chew the ear of anyone for an hour, regardless of their age - probably offer to give him a book so he could sign it too.

I think Newcastle will be hoping to get a point, just like Man U, although I don't think they have the personnel to put on the same kind of defensive performance.

I'm expecting an emphatic win. Clean sheet? Maybe, but it wouldn't surprise me if they get a goal due to the poachers they have upfront.

It’s a shame they may have learned from the Forest game that a high line could be dangerous. Praying they set up again like this for Monday.

I hard echo Buddha’s thoughts - i want to completely smash them.

Each Christmas I see the fam in Liverpool and my nephew goes to school with Pep's son so he speaks to Pep who says Thiago is miles away from being back. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him again

This seems to contradict everything coming out of the club which has been slowly teasing Thiagos return to the squad for a couple of weeks now.

I’m mentioning from the perspective of Endo, nothing else, there’s nowt the club can do about it obviously.

He’s in a moment when he could establish himself, in his first season after a club quantum leap into Anfield, as the fulcrum go-to DM in a potential title / multiple winning side. Alternatively, he could find himself second choice rotated in or injured / out of form after the demands of international footy. He’d still potentially get a title medal, but there’s a huge personal difference when he looks back on his club career.

Surely even a small part of him is tempted….

What the...

Fuck that shit.

He's CAPTAIN of his country. They're the best team in Asia. He's 100% going and going to win it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom