• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Saints (a) - Tuesday 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forster's a difficult one to sum up. I know what you mean, but he's also played the occasional blinder, including against us before.

I'm starting to think Diaz will start. He only played 95 at the weekend and was subbed early in the Villa game.

Updating my line up to

Alisson
Gomez Matip Konate Tsimikas
Fabs
Jones Keita
Diaz Bobby Jota

Fabs? Don’t think so, unless I’ve missed some news about his recovery?
Briz is having none of it - he's convinced he'll play and Klopp is just winding us up :D

On Fabinho, Klopp admitted he is progressing well in his recovery from a hamstring injury but tomorrow's match will come too early.
“Very well, but he will not be involved tomorrow. But very good.”

Reactions: mom
Briz is having none of it - he's convinced he'll play and Klopp is just winding us up :D

On Fabinho, Klopp admitted he is progressing well in his recovery from a hamstring injury but tomorrow's match will come too early.
“Very well, but he will not be involved tomorrow. But very good.”

Im just not ready to see the Milner-Hendo midfield. Possibly the worst combo we can field from our whole squad.

I'm starting to think Diaz will start. He only played 95 at the weekend and was subbed early in the Villa game.

Updating my line up to

Alisson
Gomez Matip Konate Tsimikas
Fabs
Jones Keita
Diaz Bobby Jota

I'm sticking with my line up

‐-----------------Ali------------------
Gomez--Matip--Konate--Tsimikas
--‐--------------Hendo------------
-------Jones-------Keita‐---------
-----Diaz----Firmino---- Jota

Only 1 different from you.

I'm sticking with my line up

‐-----------------Ali------------------
Gomez--Matip--Konate--Tsimikas
--‐--------------Hendo------------
-------Jones-------Keita‐---------
-----Diaz----Firmino---- Jota

Only 1 different from you.

This would be great if Hendo has the legs.

Salah and Virgil ruled out. Rumours of Trent and Mane not traveling with squad and not being involved today.
This game will be tough.

I love Diaz and I hope he plays ..but by the end of last game he’d run the legs off himself so I’m a little dubious if he will play …am I wrong perhaps

It's the most likely outcome yes. But where is your romance?

It's Gerrard
It's Ings
It's Phil

It's a one off game against a makeshift back 4.
It's not even about the romance of it. It would be absolutely criminal to throw in the towel without making City win it. While there's still a theoretical chance of winning the league, we have to keep fighting. If we disregarded tonight's game and failed to win, and then City drew their last game, we'd never live it down.

Liverpool: Alisson, Konate, Milner, Firmino, Gomez, Jones, Minamino, Jota, Tsimikas, Matip, Elliott.

Subs: Kelleher, Thiago, Keita, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Diaz, Robertson, Origi, Williams.

Just the 9 changes

OMG

Full on Benitez

[mention]Halmeister [/mention] have mercy on us

Liverpool: Alisson, Konate, Milner, Firmino, Gomez, Jones, Minamino, Jota, Tsimikas, Matip, Elliott.

Subs: Kelleher, Thiago, Keita, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Diaz, Robertson, Origi, Williams.

Just the 9 changes
WTF?
Firmino at CB. Matip, Tsimikas and Elliott upfront. It's shite.

We're clearly losing. That team is trash. We'll go 2 nil down before the changes come in, but it'll be too little, too late. Don't like that midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom