• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Sheffield United (A) - Wed - 19:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite performance yet again but we get the win, we seem to be the masters at it....let's see if we can play shit and win at Palace.

Hooper and VAR did well. Couldv'e seen a yellow or 2 earlier but I'll let it slide.

• Allowed the first to stand
  • Allowed the 2nd to stand
  • Could've awarded a pen to them for Ibou's nudge.

Didn't do any, fair play.

Ratingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss time.

Kelleher 7 - Much better today, only had 1 save to make all game but it was a crucial one at a crucial time.

Trent 4 - Pretty terrible, the corner that led to Virgil's goal probably the only decent ball he put in all night. Nutmegged about 3 times. Gave it away another 10.
Ibou 5 - Shaky performance, starting to worry about him now.
Virgil 9 - Imperious, 1 man defending machine out there.
Gomez 6 - Started like shit and almost cost us but grew into the game and did ok 2nd half but another showing why he shouldn't be playing at LB.

Endo 8 - If not for Virgil's masterclass display this guy easily get's MOTM. Simply has to start games for us.
Mac 5 - Largely anonymous, hope he's ok.
Szobo 6.5 - +1 for the goal, not a lot came off for him otherwise

Salah 2 - Wasted 2 chances, did nothing else. Glad he was subbed.
Gakpo 3 - Did nothing of note.
Diaz 6 - Thought he looked good for the first half, only one who looked like doing something then faded.

Jones 5 - Meh
Nunez 7 - Straight away he's closing down the keeper and putting himself about, forcing a throw to us, excellent running in behind and topped off with a fabulous assist.
Harvey 6 - Did ok, some nice passing.

If you disagree with any of my ratings, you can go fuck yourself I don't give a shit.

Was why he went off.. went for a sprint. Got his shot away then pulled up lame.
Klopp explained: “Macca, it was a shame. Early, he stepped on his knee, there was a cut. As long as the wound was open, we just strapped it, obviously it was painful but he could play.

“Then we stitched it but then obviously it got a bit tighter there and then he couldn’t move anymore. Now we have to see how long that will take. I hope not too long.”

Klopp explained: “Macca, it was a shame. Early, he stepped on his knee, there was a cut. As long as the wound was open, we just strapped it, obviously it was painful but he could play.

“Then we stitched it but then obviously it got a bit tighter there and then he couldn’t move anymore. Now we have to see how long that will take. I hope not too long.”
Sounds like a rest against Palace and USG then back to slap United

Why is that not a penalty? I’m glad it wasn’t obviously but it’s a push isn’t it?
Could've easily been given if we're being honest, Ibou as physical and towering as he looks is as much of a liability on the pitch. He's really deteriorated since his first season.

It wasn't the best performance, to be fair. We were on top and we did deserve to win, but they could easily have snatched a point. Killing the game off that late isn't really good enough - remember that Sheffield United are shit.

But three points are three points, ultimately.

I'm beginning to really like Endo, and he played well again, but against a better opposition that silly yellow card could have become an issue.

Like everyone, I was worried about Hooper refereeing the game because he's generally a walking disaster area, but he actually did alright.

Credit to him for the second to be fair. The guilt edged chances missed are tedious as fuck though.
Thought he was unlucky with the 1v1 tried to put it under the keeper placing it. Better than blasting it off the bar.

Ratingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss time.

Kelleher 7 - Much better today, only had 1 save to make all game but it was a crucial one at a crucial time.

Trent 4 - Pretty terrible, the corner that led to Virgil's goal probably the only decent ball he put in all night. Nutmegged about 3 times. Gave it away another 10.
Ibou 5 - Shaky performance, starting to worry about him now.
Virgil 9 - Imperious, 1 man defending machine out there.
Gomez 6 - Started like shit and almost cost us but grew into the game and did ok 2nd half but another showing why he shouldn't be playing at LB.

Endo 8 - If not for Virgil's masterclass display this guy easily get's MOTM. Simply has to start games for us.
Mac 5 - Largely anonymous, hope he's ok.
Szobo 6.5 - +1 for the goal, not a lot came off for him otherwise

Salah 2 - Wasted 2 chances, did nothing else. Glad he was subbed.
Gakpo 3 - Did nothing of note.
Diaz 6 - Thought he looked good for the first half, only one who looked like doing something then faded.

Jones 5 - Meh
Nunez 7 - Straight away he's closing down the keeper and putting himself about, forcing a throw to us, excellent running in behind and topped off with a fabulous assist.
Harvey 6 - Did ok, some nice passing.

If you disagree with any of my ratings, you can go fuck yourself I don't give a shit.
lol FF had Trent as man of the match :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom