• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - The Ev (H) Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yerry Mina went off injured so that's useful - apparently they have lost every game he hasn't played in this season?

There are a few cunts to get revenge on - Holgate, Pickford, Ricarlison. Would be nice for at least one of them to get completely embarassed.

I also hope we take note of Pickford's inability to save long range shots - get those shot on goal!

Curtis Jones is scoring on Saturday. You're welcome.
Kenny went out of his way to get scousers into the team for derby matches. So apart from Trent and Curtis, are there others on the fringes we can bring on? Even if just to sit on the bench then come on for the last 5 minutes to break a few legs

Maybe Allison could give one of the Everton players a fat lip.

If DCL starts, I think we need to go with Kabak and Fabinho, as they'll be playing long.

Hendo in midfield.

If not, they'll have Richarlson up top. And I think Hendo could deal with him.

I would prefer having Nat in defence for this game.
Strong, good in the air and can fuck DCL / Richarlison up.
I'm sad for the boy not getting a look in since he last played.
Don't think he did much wrong at all whenever he has played

I would prefer having Nat in defence for this game.
Strong, good in the air and can fuck DCL / Richarlison up.
I'm sad for the boy not getting a look in since he last played.
Don't think he did much wrong at all whenever he has played

Yeah that's a decent shout tbf, on the chance that DCL plays (which he surely will after a few defeats on the bounce for them).

Sometimes you need CB with finesse and sometimes you need a bit of an old school strong muthafucker.
Phillips falls into the latter category and against the Dogs of War, we will need that.

I caught Ancelotti's post match interview last night and one of the things he said was that Man City were physically stronger than his team, and he told his boys to play hard against them but City handled it quite easily.

You know that's going to be their game plan for us, so we need a couple of guys that can get stuck in too.

i hope these cunts won't go for Salah or Mane this time. They seem to want to damage our most precious players at the time.. its so sad.

I just know the referee will be on the lookout for so-called revenge challenges and will take the opportunity to penalise each and every Liverpool infraction.

Alisson didn't train today, neither did Kelleher sooooo it's Pickford Vs Adrian in the game of chicken

Can’t we just promote the young Brazilian teenager, Alissons protege?

Anyone but Adrian

I love the general hatred expressed and flowing on this thread. I want to see them injured bad, and I don't care if we also go flying into their manager. I think success can be measured two ways for this game:

Priority 1) None of our players get injured by them.
Priority 2) We don't lose to them

Twitter saying both Ali & Kelleher were absent from photos - hopefully that just means they were elsewhere together.

Seeing as both were missing from the training photos, and both were in the match day squad on Tuesday. Its most likely that they were doing some other fitness work instead.

Phillips has played well in all his games let him start alongside Kabak or Davies.

This will allow Henderson and Fabinho to revert to midfield and I am convinced this will make us stronger and more balanced. I don't buy the they are not experienced line, they have trained in this position and it is natural for them.

Twitter saying both Ali & Kelleher were absent from photos - hopefully that just means they were elsewhere together.

and Fabinho.
I don't think he'll play.

I'll be surprised if both Ali & Kelleher are out but it is Liverpool, and it's the 2020/21 season ...

Its really unusual for the keepers to not be part of the main group training isn't it? I heard Achterberg also wasn't there ... this is really suspicious, God knows what they might have been doing. The only plausible explanation is that they are all dead

Hope Achterberg died and they were paying their respects to Liverpool's best ever deskilling master.

Just watch the LFC top 10 premier league goals Vs Everton at Anfield that the club our out.

Cheeky cunts put Origi's goal off VVD miss hit shot at number 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom