• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Union Saint-Gilloise (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On entering the competition, participating clubs agree-
To play in the competition until their eliminated and to field their strongest team throughout the competition.
Article 6point 1 of the regulations of the Europa league posted on EUFA.com.
A bit of knowledge for those blaming Klopp.
We don’t want to get kicked out do we?
City started 2-3 first teamers yesterday, do you think they'll get a reprimand? Fuck that.

This is the squad;
GK: Kelleher, Pitaluga, Mrozek
DEF: Gomez, Konate, Tsimikas, Quansah, Scanlon, Bradley, Chambers
MID: Endo, Szoboszlai, Jones, Elliott, Gravenberch, McConnell, Hill
FWD: Diaz, Nunez, Gakpo, Gordon, Doak, Koumas
Good. And whoever starts shouldn't start versus United.

Good. And whoever starts shouldn't start versus United.

I think you could give the likes of Endo, one of Gravy or Curtis and one of Gakpo or Nunez a run until the 65th minute and they’d be right for the Utd game.

It’s only Tsimikas & Diaz in that squad that played the full game against Fulham - so Endo, Curtis & Gakpo could start, come off early in the 2nd half and be good.

Id be really tempted to play Nunez here - he needs a lift - he’s got yo be close to being benched - I fancy as soon as Jota’s back or Gakpo has a decent game and scores, Nunez is going to revert to the last 30 minute from the bench option when we can just let him gallop wild for a bit.

Who's going to skipper the side? Jones?
This great man right here.

110116-109-Liverpool_Everton.jpg

For fucks sake can we just not get szob a rest please. He could have stayed at home with his feet up

Can only assume that Konate needs minutes and working on his fitness after the injury

Is it stronger than what we'd have all liked it to be? Yes.

Was Jurgen going to ever play a team of u21's + Kelleher? No.

Also that’s one very, very second string which is great to see from Klopp but UEFA may not be quite as pleased as me, nor Toulouse.
Although the chances of Toulouse losing are about 0.0%

Who gives a fuck about Toulouse.

They should be grateful we didn't put a stronger team and beat their ass just as bad as the first time.

& if UEFA have something to say (I'd find it bizarre if they did) they can suck a giraffe's dick too.

Corking pass/cross from Bradley to Gakpo

Followed up by being skinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom