• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sal-ittihad

I saw rumours that we’re “seriously” interested in Leroy Sane as Salah replacement. Although he’s more of a Mane for me; great all-around creative talent, but not a pure scorer.

Hmm. I love the player and he seems to have stayed fit during his Bayern career.
Would depend on the fee obviously.

What do you think?

How many clear cut chances did Salah create yesterday? I do wonder why his pace has deserted him this much? I mean Vardy and Walker are all older but they didn't lose as much pace as Salah.

How many clear cut chances did Salah create yesterday? I do wonder why his pace has deserted him this much? I mean Vardy and Walker are all older but they didn't lose as much pace as Salah.

The Nunez one not clear enough for you?
His pace hasn’t gone, go and watch the game.
By the way, same Walker who is not longer for City side or the Vardy who plays in Championship and often injured last season.

Well maybe instruction comes from higher in the hierarchy, i.e FSG owners

I totally doubt it, so you think they turned down a massive bid in the summer to sell him in Jan? Along with hope that he scores goals to get a little more money? That’s not logical, owners never wanted to sell. Despite my criticism of them at times, they are sensible bunch.

It's not Klopp wanting Salah to play, it's the opposite, Salah can't stand being rested. I've heard Klopp mention it before.
I also just saw an interview with Harvey Elliott, apparently Salah can't stop talking about his stats.
Here:

From 28:33

He doesn't really say that?

Numerous, the goal, Nunez two chances.

Every single one of our front line were shit yesterday. Diaz the worst of them.

Regarding that video, I agree, there's nothing there to support an obsession with stats.

If not for City’s corruption he’d have 4 titles and maybe another European Cup and be in the conversation as our greatest ever.

I don’t think he can catch Rush but I think he can get to 300 if he stays til he retires.

This is worth watching. There are a lot of positive intangibles to having Mo at the club and the way he is a role model for Harvey and other young players is one of them. I’m glad he stayed.

And some cunts want to cash in on him in Jan or the summer. If he wants to stay he’s worth every penny as Milner type. He’s professionalism off the pitch is second to none.

Last edited:
But does he get the respect he does on here? Not that he cares…
200 goals at LFC, sell in the summer apparently.

But does he get the respect he does on here? Not that he cares…
200 goals at LFC, sell in the summer apparently.
Yep, it's embarrassing the disrespect Salah continues to keep being served despite the immense value he provides both on and off the pitch. Go play FM if you want to win the best transfer fee achieved award.

Yep, it's embarrassing the disrespect Salah continues to keep being served despite the immense value he provides both on and off the pitch. Go play FM if you want to win the best transfer fee achieved award.

Funny thing is you hear people justifying Szbo performances over the last 2 months being related to him being tired despite Mo playing more minutes and being 10yrs older. Go figure…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom