• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sal-ittihad

I think number 2 is realistic if he stays.
No1 virtually impossible isn’t it?

THere's two lists doing the rounds. One is post war-ish (WWII) and Mo is third 61 goals behind Roger Hunt. The other is truly all time and Mo's about 5th or 6th

[xtable=skin1|border:1|cellpadding:1|cellspacing:1]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Players{/th}
{th}Goals{/th}
{th}Games{/th}
{th}Goals per game{/th}
{th}Years{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}1. Ian Rush{/td}
{td}346{/td}
{td}660{/td}
{td}0.52{/td}
{td}1980-1987,
1988-1996{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}2. Roger Hunt{/td}
{td}285{/td}
{td}492{/td}
{td}0.58{/td}
{td}1958-1969{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}3. Gordon Hodgson{/td}
{td}241{/td}
{td}377{/td}
{td}0.64{/td}
{td}1925-1936{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}4. Billy Liddell{/td}
{td}228{/td}
{td}534{/td}
{td}0.43{/td}
{td}1939-1961{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}5. Mohamed Salah{/td}
{td}200{/td}
{td}325{/td}
{td}0.61{/td}
{td}2017-{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

He will be our top Premier League scorer though, if he stays for another season. He’s 16 goals or so behind Fowler, I think.

Classy from Drogba? Following up his original 2017 post.

dfc2dbed205497455ae580538309dc8e.jpg

Another big big goal for Salah who now has the most goal contributions this season and reality should have had an assist too except for the bar.

The man is incredible.

He’s moved into the top 10 of all time epl top goal scorers. Should get to 8th this season and potentially 4th if he stays next season.
Hard to see him catching Shearer but not impossible if finishes his career with us or another English team.
110 goals to go.

I have a weird feeling that we're gonna perform a lot better when Salah is away.
Not in any way saying that Salah is a problem, but it feels like the type of discussion that we'll have when he's off.
Would be typical if we just went on a crazy win streak and @binomial starts a thread with the topic being "Do we even need Salah?"

I have a weird feeling that we're gonna perform a lot better when Salah is away.
Not in any way saying that Salah is a problem, but it feels like the type of discussion that we'll have when he's off.
Would be typical if we just went on a crazy win streak and @binomial starts a thread with the topic being "Do we even need Salah?"
Then Salah comes back and everyone turns to shit again.

Ross might come back and invoke the spirit of ‘we are better without Suarez’

I was just watching the wing play on the right and thinking he was outstanding as an old school winger. If that was Foden or Doku, we maybe jizzing over it but he also has goals and pure end product. What a player.

Back
Top Bottom