• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So let's talk about Trump

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
So his inaugeration is this Friday I believe. I have to say I have been following the campaign and subsequent victory with morbid fascination. He really is a media dream isn't he. Endlessly quotable and very much a complete buffoon that is fully open to mockery and ridicule. What with his Twitter 'rants' and rather bombastic shock policies.

So does anyone have any thoughts on this? Just for the record I don't profess to be an expert at all on politics in general I am merely looking at this from a media point of view. I always really like Obama. He seemed like a good guy. Trump in comprison comes across as a deranged meglomaniac. It's amusing that no-one want to play at his inaugaration - Then there is that funny story that Charlie Sheen spoke about on Grahmam Norton. Hilarious! Anyway I guess we'll find out how it goes. I for one think it's got disaster written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom