• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sterling Deal Complete: 49 million (44 + 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I remember those days, when Little Chef was the place to go.. With its state of the art boil in the bag food..

So much has changed... Ironic the place was called Little Chef. but in fact probably did not even have a Chef on Site..

You probably barley even get a smile these days

I remember we drove through Wales and England to get the ferry to France and we stopped off at one. I got a lolly.

I can't say I remember much else about it. This was about 27 years ago after all.

Lol I remember those days, when Little Chef was the place to go.. With its state of the art boil in the bag food..

So much has changed... Ironic the place was called Little Chef. but in fact the place probably did not even have a Chef on Site..

You probably barley even get a smile these days, never mind a lollipop..

little thief.....bloody prices!!!

little thief.....bloody prices!!!

Me and a mate stopped at a Little Thief on the way to London once and I ordered The Magnificent Seven Burger. Basically a fuck off burger with the works bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese etc... Anyway, snotty waitress brings it over and I had to call her back a minute later. They'd basically loaded the burger with all the extras but had forgotten the key ingredient of the fucking half pound burger. She looked at me like I'd done something wrong as well. Mind you, you can't always expect decent service in burger place. They're not all trying to supplement their student loans,

So you start another thread..

Why waste more energy on him..

He has gone.. nothing more to be said really..

Some people asked for it to be locked down..

No pleasing anyone

right.. I will open it up again..

Merged.. Sorry if I called that one wrong..

Talk of a 5 mill loyalty bonus. Surely nonsense but it is very odd that we didn't force him to hand in a transfer request.

So much has changed... Ironic the place was called Little Chef. but in fact the place probably did not even have a Chef on Site..

You probably barley even get a smile these days, never mind a lollipop..

I actually worked in one occasionally - Welcome Break northbound Newport Pagnell Services on the M1. I was also a wee 17 yr old trainee chef so technically there was a chef there. Agree though the food was tripe (apart from what I served up of course)

CJ5FeraUYAA1fb-.png:large

My head is gonna explode if I hear one more person say 50 mill was too much to turn down. We got fucking 35 mill. It's not a good deal for us cos it's extremely hard to replace him with that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom