• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer 2013-NON LFC ONLY-Transfer Rumours/Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L'Equipe says Man City has joined Real Madrid in the race to sign Zlatan ... He's supposedly on the way out because he's unhappy with Ancelotti and Leonardo moving on ...

PSG will be in for Suarez soon enough.

Cool. Massive zlatan can go to either and psg can give us the monies we desire.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/hammers-ready-to-move-for-inter-ace-8705634.html

West Ham are lining up a swoop for Inter Milan midfielder Zdravko Kuzmanovic.

The 25-year-old only moved to the San Siro in January, but then-boss Andrea Stramaccioni has since been sacked, casting fresh doubt over Kuzmanovic’s future.

The Serbian is not expected to figure under the management of incoming Walter Mazzarri, triggering Sam Allardyce to register an interest in the playmaker.

Kuzmanovic made his name at FC Basel before securing a £7million move to Stuttgart in 2009 but Allardyce may be out-priced in his pursuit of the midfielder, who has four years left on his contract in Milan.

Meanwhile, Romelu Lukaku has rejected a loan move to Upton Park after Jose Mourinho told the Belgian he would get first-team action at Chelsea this season.

The Hammers were hoping to prey on Lukaku’s need for first team football ahead of next summer’s World Cup, but Mourinho’s vow has ended the speculation.

Chris Hughton is set to complete a £4.5 million deal for FC Twente midfielder Leroy Fer in the next 48 hours.
Hughton, the Norwich City manager, expects to seal the signing of Fer this weekend, in time for the club's pre-season tour of the United States.

Norwich fly out to the USA on Monday and will put the finishing touches to the transfer on Saturday, with a five-year deal on the table for the 23-year-old.

Fer, a Holland international, almost joined Everton in January but the move was abandoned due to complications with his medical.

Hughton has been one of the most active managers in this summer's transfer window, signing Birmingham winger Nathan Redmond and Blackburn defender Martin Olsson in the past seven days.

Javier Garrido has also arrived from Lazio while a club record £8.5 million was paid for forward Ricky van Wolfswinkel.
Norwich going Dutch this summer with the Dutch and Dutch league signings.

Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo has incurred the wrath of the capital club after refusing to talk to Southampton.

Respected journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has claimed that the capital club accepted a stunning €20m bid from the Premier League side.

But the Italy international has claimed that he will not enter into negotiations with Mauricio Pochettino’s side.

Osvaldo has been linked with Manchester City in recent weeks, but it seems that Rudi Garcia’s team are desperate to get the goalscorer off their books.

http://as.com/diarioas/2013/07/13/english/1373743019_593685.html

Napoli are reported to be interested in taking Raúl Albiol off Real Madrid’s hands during the first inscription period. Over the next few days, recently-appointed Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti and his assistant Zinedine Zidane are expected to draw up a list of players who will be put up for transfer this summer with Albiol one of the candidates to be heading out of the Bernabéu before the new season starts.

Albiol arrived from Valencia for 15 million euros in the summer of 2009. He was a first choice starter under Manuel Pellegrini, pairing up either with Pepe or Ezequiel Garay in central defence. Yet when José Mourinho took over from the Chilean coach, Albiol found himself out in the cold. Once Pepe had recovered from a ligament tear injury, he returned to the side but this time, partnering Sergio Ramos. When Raphaël Varane broke into the starting XI last year, Albiol’s changes of gaining minutes dwindled even further and his situation doesn’t look like it will improve as Castilla captain Nacho Fernández has graduated to the senior side.

Rafa Benítez is looking for a replacement for Hugo Campagnaro and has set his sights on Albiol or Valencia’s Adil Rami to fill the vacant central defence slot. Both players are valued at around the eight million euro mark.

Featured in West Ham's 2-0 win against Bournemouth yesterday.
Big Sam confirmed that the Club would run the rule over Orlando Engelaar, a giant midfielder who has played for Schalke 04, PSV and the Dutch national team.

"A player of his experience and his quality, we'll have him with us for a few days to see if he could be a valuable member of our team. We'll obviously make that decision in the near future."

Featured in West Ham's 2-0 win against Bournemouth yesterday.

article-0-01B2FC9700000578-817_468x467.jpg

@Football_P: #Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis,"#Ibrahimovic will not play with #Cavani, he has been promised a transfer."

Ibra to Chelsea or City then?
Maybe PSG will come after Suarez aswell.

I'd love to see ibra in the PL. He's a fucking nutcase and he'll improve the goal of the season contests

Italian paper Tuttosport reveal today that Napoli are interested in signing Higuain to replace PSG-bound Edinson Cavani.

Nando Quesada, a 19-year-old midfielder, will join up with Stoke in the coming days, according to widespread reports in the Spanish media today.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf report on Monday that FC Twente’s Nacer Chadli is keen on a move to Spurs, but is still waiting on an offer from the north London club.

According to Ballague, Utd have just bid 30m euro for Fabregas
Breaking news on Sky is they have a put in a 35mill bid. Gunners fans all over the world have just spontaneously vomited.

Annoyingly he's exactly what the scummers need. I think I might vomit if he does sign for them!

Why on earth would he leave barca to play for that shower of shit under moyes? I'd be very surprised if he or Barca entertained it.

Money. Utd will break the bank to get at least one big signing in.

They must do in order to show Moyes can get players of the highest calibre.

Signed for €29 million with a further €5 million in variables (two for each League title and one for the Champions League). Buy out clause of €200 million. And I think contracted to 2016.

In relation to all the above, a €30-35 million bid should be rejected outright.

I doubt Barca will sell.
Their bid for him and Arsenals bid for Suarez are a joke tbh.
25 mill £ and 30 mill £.

I wish we wouldn't keep tempting providence by saying such things TBH. That club went into meltdown when Busby retired but cast a shadow over his successors which they were unable to properly escape until Ferguson came along. They won't have forgotten that, and I'll bet they were always planning a low-key appointment to follow Ferguson. Moyes did a tremendous job making bricks from straw at Everton, and is big enough and ugly enough to deal with the pressure he's facing. I'd love to be wrong, but I'm not putting any money on forecasts of their demise under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom