• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer 2013-NON LFC ONLY-Transfer Rumours/Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we wouldn't keep tempting providence by saying such things TBH. That club went into meltdown when Busby retired but cast a shadow over his successors which they were unable to properly escape until Ferguson came along. They won't have forgotten that, and I'll bet they were always planning a low-key appointment to follow Ferguson. Moyes did a tremendous job making bricks from straw at Everton, and is big enough and ugly enough to deal with the pressure he's facing. I'd love to be wrong, but I'm not putting any money on forecasts of their demise under him.
I guess we'll see JJ. I'm of the opinion he'll struggle but then I suppose most would.

He could very well do a decent job there and I thought the team might just continue in the Fergie way even without him in the first year. But since Moyes has fired and replaced all the backroom staff aswell most of the Fergie culture is gone. Sacking René Mulensteen is something most of my Utd mates think they'll regret.

He'll have them challenging with that squad and inprented winning culture.
But they'll sorley miss Fergies experience, ability to always pick the right team and the never give up attitude he got from his players. Dont underestimate the fear Fergie got from officials, FA or opponents either which is now gone.

Not convinced by Garay but they need a CB.

Moyes will have no trouble recruiting defenders, but top attacking talent is another matter.

After selling Thiago you'd think they wont let him go though.
Xavi will be 34 this season and will play less, and Fabregas should be the player they turn to imho.

Italian media saying Napoli will pay 30 mill € for Higuain.
I'd love it Rafa got him there.

Hooper on his way to QPR for 5 mill from Celtic.
Thats the kind of signing that will get them promoted.

PSG are really pissed by Barca's interest in Thiago Silva ... They're 'scouting' Barca's players it seems - rumors of them making a silly offer for Xavi, Iniesta and Messi (yup all 3) ...

Christ!

RMC say Hulk has agreed personal terms with Monaco ahead of a €60m move.

Napoli also interested in Damião, along with Higuain.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1500574/napoli-confirm-interest-higuain?cc=3888

Rafa attempting to build a mini Real Madrid there with Callejon already signed, Albiol deal almost done and now after Higuain.
Their president's also not wasting any time trying to find a replacement for Cavani. According to SSN, he even made inquiries about Suarez.

De Laurentiis also revealed the lengths he went to in his attempts to find Cavani's replacement, confirming he had made enquiries about Borussia Dortmund's Robert Lewandowski, Fiorentina newboy Mario Gomez and unsettled Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
However, new boss Benitez is keen on Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain and Internacional forward Leandro Damiao, with the Serie A side reported to be in transfer talks with both players.
"I contacted Lewandowski too, but he was already sold to Bayern Munich," he added. "I also contacted Luis Suarez and I made an attempt for Mario Gomez, calling [Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz] Rummenigge on the phone who told me there was not yet an agreement from Fiorentina.
"But then I quit all of them because Benitez had other ideas."

If they sign Hulk they've spent 200 mill. Last season their turnover was 65 mill...

If they sign Hulk they've spent 200 mill. Last season their turnover was 65 mill...

So are these FFP rules not applicable to the fucking french or man city or chelsea?

Chelsea spent 100mill last year and 90mill the year before
Man city spent 55mill last year and 85 mill the year before

I thought both of the last 2 seasons were FFP accounting periods, and the same for the french? It doesn't seem to making fuck all of a difference.

If Hulk's worth that much, then how much must Suarez be worth?

Isn't it interesting that Monaco /haven't seemingly made a play for Suarez though.

Maybe his reputation is seriously putting buyers off?

I can see why Rafa has gone there. They're spending serious money,.

Quite...

De Laurentiis, who on Tuesday night expressed his disappointment Uruguayan striker Cavani had opted to leave Italy, tempered the news by revealing he has now made 124.5million euros (£108m) available to new coach Rafael Benitez in the current transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom