• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer 2013-NON LFC ONLY-Transfer Rumours/Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
£5m for Hooper is a steal, if Norwich can get the ball to him he'll score 15-20 in the EPL this season.

Norwich's other signings don't impress me much though, I've never like Van Wolfswinkel and I don't think Redmond will prove good value.

I was 14 when I moved there. You try surviving boarding school in England when you're the only dark skinned kid! I was quite happy to go to Disneyland (someone should have told me it wasn't in New York though)

Hmmmm. You could have moved when you became 18. At least 5 of those years are your fault. And by the age of 14 you should have picked up proper diction. I'm not buying this.

Hmmmm. You could have moved when you became 18. At least 5 of those years are your fault. And by the age of 14 you should have picked up proper diction. I'm not buying this.

ha ha and miss out on 4 years in an American uni playing footy? Please, no sane man would turn that down for 'proper diction'!

Paper this morning says the blueslime are interested in an Austrian striker by the name of Philipp Hosiner. Anybody know anything about him? Holle, any thoughts?

There's a story on ITV's website claiming Sami Khedira will be allowed to leave Real Madrid for around £15.5m.

Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting that PSG want Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic with the Serie A club seeking Javier Pastore in exchange.

You and me both, Fabs. I think Khedira would be well suited in the Prem and he's just the kind of player we need to add in midfield.

Newcastle United must cough up an £8.6million fee to land Bafetimbi Gomis - according to reports in France.

The 27-year-old is also understood to have gone AWOL after failing to turn up for a meeting with Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas.

Gomis is believed to have made Newcastle his preferred choice for a move this summer.

I was 14 when I moved there. You try surviving boarding school in England when you're the only dark skinned kid! I was quite happy to go to Disneyland (someone should have told me it wasn't in New York though)

"Dark skinned"

LOL.

I'd like Khedira here, too.

He's an excellent, disciplined, reliable and smart footballer. Everything our midfield is crying out for in the middle.

The best thing about Sami Khedira is that he takes selfies with lions eating giraffes in the background.

EAT MY RANDOM AND YET AWESOME FACT.

BMV72a5CIAAtKoE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom