• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer 2013-NON LFC ONLY-Transfer Rumours/Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulhams criteria when making a signing is that you must be close to or above 30 and on high wages.
Berbatov, Bent and Ruiz. Thats the most lazy attack ever.

Reports are emerging that Napoli have a deal for Cagliari and Italy defender Davide Astori worth €13m.

The rumour is doing the rounds at both Sky Sport Italia and Sport Mediaset on Friday evening, so is gaining credence quickly.

It’s not the first time Napoli have been interested in Astori, so would not be a surprise move, although so far Cagliari have always resisted.

The deal is thought to be worth €13m with a four-year contract for €1m per season.

Cagliari President Massimo Cellino said last week that he would only release Astori if he requested the transfer, which appears to have now happened.

Astori had also been linked with Milan, Fiorentina, Southampton and Sunderland.

Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher believes that if Sir Alex Ferguson had been Manchester City manager last season the title would not have left Etihad Stadium.
Full story: Daily Mail

No shit Einstein :)

The brother of Manchester City winger Jesus Navas has joined nearby League Two club Bury. Marco Navas, 30, has signed a one-year contract and the move could help his younger brother, who has suffered from homesickness in the past.
Full story: Daily Mail

That's some hardcore brotherly love there.

Despite interest from Liverpool and Arsenal, Turkish media report Lazio have a deal for Burak Yilmaz.

The 28-year-old Galatasaray striker scored a spectacular 34 goals in 47 official games last season between club and country, also providing nine assists.

He has caught the eye of Liverpool and Arsenal, in both cases as an alternative to Luis Suarez.

However, Turkish media sabah.com.tr maintain Lazio have a basic agreement with the player for a five-year contract worth €2.5m per season.

Another Turkish side, Sporx, maintain the transfer fee is €15m and Lazio have so far reached €10m.

This is considerably lower than the €25m price-tag bandied about by English newspapers for the player.

It is reported Yilmaz requested a transfer after the Turkish Super Cup match.

Looks like the jokers/arse have have had a 10mill bid turned down for Cabaye as 'derisory'. They'll probably go upto 10mill+£1 before the weekend.

Looks like the jokers/arse have have had a 10mill bid turned down for Cabaye as 'derisory'. They'll probably go upto 10mill+£1 before the weekend.

Like I said, if arsenal came in for a striker of yours now you'd crank the price right up.

Everyone knows they're desperate.

Damn straight. They're right up a creek now. Everybody knows they've got 40mill cash, upfront. And with the end of the window looming everyone knows they're desperate. Who ever they get, if they get anyone, they're going to be paying way over the odds.
Us and Carroll all over again, but funny this time.

I take it those Ozil rumours to United were false?

Phew, I'd cry like a baby is they got that talented half man half lizard.

Reports in Italy claim Juventus have joined the race for Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia. The 20-year-old is rumoured to have a €20m release clause.

The Evening Standard reports that Arsenal are 'weighing up' a £35million double move for Swansea pair Michu and Ashley Williams.

According to Sky Sports Italia, Fabio Quagliarella fancies a move to West Ham, but the club have yet to agree a deal with West Ham.

Apparently West Ham want him on loan with an option to buy, but Juve aren't that keen on such an arrangement.

Check this out. This is from Sky Sports senior football analyst.

ON CABAYE 10m Arsenal bid:
I have been told that the player is interested in moving to Arsenal, especially if they qualify for the group stages of the Champions League. Newcastle are not going to say anything in public today, but I have been told by a very senior source that they do not consider bid to be serious. I've been told that an improved bid would have to be at least 50 per cent more than what has already been offered. So Arsenal would need to offer between £18m and £20m before Newcastle would be tempted to sell.
50% more...............​
Someone is paid to do this shit.​

I'm not sure I agree with that. Newcastle can see the chance to make a huge profit, because they know the Arse are desperate now. This way they get the message across while continuing to present a tough front in the negotiations themselves.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Newcastle can see the chance to make a huge profit, because they know the Arse are desperate now. This way they get the message across while continuing to present a tough front in the negotiations themselves.

Newcastle sells at an inflated price with the owner pocketing most of the profit while Arsenal overpay for a type of player they don't really need. Both sets of supporters lose.

Real Madrid's long-running pursuit of forward Gareth Bale, 24, is close to a conclusion with Tottenham poised to accept an offer of £93m plus 25-year-old Portuguese wing-back Fabio Coentrao.
Full story: Metro

Whats worse than spurs getting £93m for Bale? Getting £93m and a player than cost £25m+

Hopefully thats not true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom