• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This years transfer thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a Ben Arfa thread about three weeks back and no-one was remotely interested in him. Funny how opinions change towards the end of the window eh?

[quote author=Redshrek link=topic=40305.msg1161306#msg1161306 date=1282684909]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1161305#msg1161305 date=1282684725]
Why in the fuck are we 6 days from the end of the transfer window without our problems being addressed. The season has started and we still have Lucas, Insua, Babel etc on the books and havnt addressed the two main areas of concern LEFT BACK and Back up STRIKER not to mention genuine width. It's fucking insane that we havnt worked to address these problems before the season started.
How fucking hard can it be. Sell the crap players buy what we need.
[/quote]

Read somewhere that Insua has one year left on his contract and he's going to see it out for a bumper pay day.
[/quote]yeah. I can imagine the great and good of Europe lining up around the block to offer a gargantuan contract to a slightly dumpy shite left back who has been warming the bench in England for a year.

Liverpool eyeing cheeky loan swoop for Bayern Munich £30m striker Mario GomezBy Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 10:01 PM on 24th August 2010
Comments (0) Add to My Stories
Liverpool have made an inquiry for Bayern Munich's £30million-rated striker Mario Gomez.
Sources in Germany last night revealed that the Anfield side had asked to take the 25-year-old on a season-long loan but his wages of £125,000 a week are a huge stumbling block.
Gomez, the most expensive player in German football, was expected to join Real Madrid before the end of the window but the deal looks to have been shelved by the Spanish giants until next summer.
Anfield target: Mario Gomez is wanted by Liverpool
Gomez finds himself fourth choice behind Ivica Olic, Thomas Muller and Miroslav Klose - who has been the subject of interest from Besiktas.

Yet Gomez said: 'I have made my position clear - there will be no transfer.
'I want to convince the coach that he will soon field me in his starting XI. Hard work will be rewarded, I am sure about that.'
Liverpool want a striker to take the burden off Fernando Torres's shoulders.
I need help: Roy Hodgson wants someone to take the goal burden off Fernando Torres
They have been rebuffed in their efforts to sign PSV Eindhoven's Ola Toivonen but may return once Javier Mascherano's transfer to Barcelona goes through.
They are desperate to sign a left-back but are also considering deals for Lille utility player Mathieu Debuchy and Real Madrid's Mahamadou Diarra.

Juventus, meanwhile, are interested in Sotirios Kyrgiakos.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1305845/Liverpool-eyeing-cheeky-loan-swoop-Bayern-Munich-30m-striker-Mario-Gomez.html#ixzz0xYtdfRcz

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1161305#msg1161305 date=1282684725]
Why in the fuck are we 6 days from the end of the transfer window without our problems being addressed. The season has started and we still have Lucas, Insua, Babel etc on the books and havnt addressed the two main areas of concern LEFT BACK and Back up STRIKER not to mention genuine width. It's fucking insane that we havnt worked to address these problems before the season started.
How fucking hard can it be. Sell the crap players buy what we need.
[/quote]

We've tried to sell them; but no one wants them.

Gomez was fantastic for Stuttgart, but has fallen through in Bayern. He also looked horrible in the WC.

125.000k a week. Fucking hell.

Liverpool are in talks with Real Madrid over the transfer of midfielder Mahamadou Diarra , according to a report in Spain.

According to Spanish daily AS, "An emissary on behalf of Real Madrid is negotiating the transfer of Mahamadou Diarra to Liverpool."

Although the 29-year-old has a season left on his contract, Real Madrid are willing to let him leave as Jose Mourinho looks to trim his squad.

Diarra has only a year left on his Bernabeu contract and so Real are open to offers in order to cash in now before he becomes available for free.

Diarra's agent, Frederic Guerra already indicated that the player would like to move to England, saying recently "Mahmadou is still a top player and he can do a great job in the Premier League. There is a lot of interest."

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has already recently signed Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen , but with Javier Mascherano seemingly set to leave Anfield, there could be room for another midfielder such as Diarra.

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Spanish-report-Real-Madrid-and-Liverpool-negotiating-over-Mahamadou-Diarra/9997/

[quote author=the count link=topic=40305.msg1161696#msg1161696 date=1282732072]
Liverpool are in talks with Real Madrid over the transfer of midfielder Mahamadou Diarra , according to a report in Spain.

According to Spanish daily AS, "An emissary on behalf of Real Madrid is negotiating the transfer of Mahamadou Diarra to Liverpool."

Although the 29-year-old has a season left on his contract, Real Madrid are willing to let him leave as Jose Mourinho looks to trim his squad.

Diarra has only a year left on his Bernabeu contract and so Real are open to offers in order to cash in now before he becomes available for free.

Diarra's agent, Frederic Guerra already indicated that the player would like to move to England, saying recently "Mahmadou is still a top player and he can do a great job in the Premier League. There is a lot of interest."

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has already recently signed Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen , but with Javier Mascherano seemingly set to leave Anfield, there could be room for another midfielder such as Diarra.

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Spanish-report-Real-Madrid-and-Liverpool-negotiating-over-Mahamadou-Diarra/9997/
[/quote]

I want Lass instead. He would cost a lot more but he is a better footballer.

Great. We lose the best DM in the world and get the third best DM from real Madrid and the second shittest Diarra.
Tickety fucking boo.

[quote author=ILD link=topic=40305.msg1161699#msg1161699 date=1282732231]

[/quote]

I don't know which is which.

[quote author=LadyRed link=topic=40305.msg1161742#msg1161742 date=1282733494]

[/quote]

[/quote]Lass is the one with the massive head.

Yeeeeah, I still don't know which is which. But any of them have to be an improvement on Lucas, so SIGN SIGN SIGN!

Liverpool FC boss Roy Hodgson arns Barca - We won’t be bullied on Mascherano!

Aug 24 2010 by Dominic King, Liverpool Echo

Meanwhile, PSV Eindhoven have admitted the Reds are in discussions to sign Swedish forward Ola Toivonen.

A spokesman said: “Liverpool are in contact with us and they know what we think.â€

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2010/08/24/liverpool-fc-boss-roy-hodgson-arns-barca-we-won-t-be-bullied-on-mascherano-100252-27133517/

This is just a bit on the end of a much longer piece on Masherano which has pretty much been posted elsewhere.

[quote author=LadyRed link=topic=40305.msg1161742#msg1161742 date=1282733494]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Momo was the mainstay in Madrid's midfield for two seasons before injury meant he was replaced by Lass.
I think he is more defensive than Lass but whether one is better/more suited that the other I wouldn't have a feckin clue.

Lass could be potentially troublesome I would have thought as he hasn't lasted long at a host of clubs and at any time that things weren't going his way he agitated for a move.

Thanks count.

This is the first transfer window I can remember where I think we'll have lots of activity in the final few days. Unfortunately I think a lot of it will involve good players leaving us.

Marseille deny Ben Arfa deal
French champions insist agreement has not yet been reached
Last updated: 25th August 2010

sporting director Jose Anigo insists no deal has yet been agreed for midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa.

The winger, who joined the French champions two years ago, has fallen out with the club's hierarchy and is desperate to move on this summer.

Reports suggest Liverpool are the latest club to be chasing Ben Arfa's signature, and the Reds could swoop for the winger should Javier Mascherano make the move to Barcelona.

Newcastle have also been heavily linked with 23-year-old, and are understood to have proposed a loan deal with the option to buy subject to the playmaker making 25 appearances for the Magpies.

Another club to express interest is Bundesliga outfit Werder Bremen, who are expected to make an offer on Wednesday, but while anticipating the player's exit, Anigo insists no deal has yet been reached.

"He has a choice between two or three clubs," Anigo told L'Equipe.

"But we also have to find an agreement with the club, which is not the case so far.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1161713#msg1161713 date=1282732607]
Great. We lose the best DM in the world and get the third best DM from real Madrid and the second shittest Diarra.
Tickety fucking boo.
[/quote]

Mamadou was excellent at Lyon and for 2 seasons for Real. Last 2 have been hampered with injury but he played something like 18 matches for them last season.
And is extremely good defensively. At 6"0 he's also very strong in the air, something we have been lacking in midfield.
He's a good player Oncy. Mamadou and Gerrard will be a very good midfield pairing. If we sign him that is. For free this is an excellent signing.

Lass has probably got more to his game offensively, but he seems to be a massive bellend. It must be his head, sureley.

Doesn't Lass Diarra have some health issues as well?
He had to pull out of the French World Cup squad because of it.

From twatter:

neiljjones RT @honigstein bit more transfer gossip: was told Lucas (Liverpool) was nearly sold for €10m to a French club last week.

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=40305.msg1161870#msg1161870 date=1282737904]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1161713#msg1161713 date=1282732607]
Tickety fucking boo.
[/quote]

Mamadou was excellent at Lyon and for 2 seasons for Real. Last 2 have been hampered with injury but he played something like 18 matches for them last season.
And is extremely good defensively. At 6"0 he's also very strong in the air, something we have been lacking in midfield.
He's a good player Oncy. Mamadou and Gerrard will be a very good midfield pairing. If we sign him that is. For free this is an excellent signing.

Lass has probably got more to his game offensively, but he seems to be a massive bellend. It must be his head, sureley.
[/quote]look! He's shit. I don't want any of your fucking chirpy gerbil faced optimism OK! I'm in a funk which may yet become a downward spiral to alchohol abuse and abject misery and don't need any characters in my melancholy trying to add atmosfuckingphere! Diarra is shit. Kuyt going Shit! Aquilani going SHIT! Poulsen shit! We are shit and you! YOU would get excited if we signed Steve fucking Claridge 'yeah he's a good signing, strong in the air blah de fucking blah.
Now leave me' in fucking peace with my remote. All I need is this remote......and this thermos.....

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1161893#msg1161893 date=1282739294]
[quote author=Hansern link=topic=40305.msg1161870#msg1161870 date=1282737904]
Tickety fucking boo.
[/quote]

[/quote]look! He's shit. I don't want any of your fucking chirpy gerbil faced optimism OK! I'm in a funk which may yet become a downward spiral to alchohol abuse and abject misery and don't need any characters in my melancholy trying to add atmosfuckingphere! Diarra is shit. Kuyt going Shit! Aquilani going SHIT! Poulsen shit! We are shit and you! YOU would get excited if we signed Steve fucking Claridge 'yeah he's a good signing, strong in the air blah de fucking blah.
Now leave me' in fucking peace with my remote. All I need is this remote......and this thermos.....
[/quote]

poor Oncey

[quote author=jan link=topic=40305.msg1161890#msg1161890 date=1282739075]
From twatter:

neiljjones RT @honigstein bit more transfer gossip: was told Lucas (Liverpool) was nearly sold for €10m to a French club last week.
[/quote].......until in an unfortunate turn of events they saw the cunt play!

Fair enough.

*orders a bottle of Vikingfjord Vodka and sends it to Oncy*

*googles Steve Claridge and availability*

Released from Weymouth eh, will be a good free transfer signing that.

From twatter:

[/quote]

*cries*

On another note, Mahamadou used to be absolute quality at Lyon. I would be overjoyed if were getting that player. Unfortunately, he's had injury problems and is a lot older now. I have no clue how good he will be now in the PL.

[quote author=dmishra link=topic=40305.msg1161922#msg1161922 date=1282741687]
From twatter:

[/quote]

*cries*

On another note, Mahamadou used to be absolute quality at Lyon. I would be overjoyed if were getting that player. Unfortunately, he's had injury problems and is a lot older now. I have no clue how good he will be now in the PL.
[/quote]

Another slow, uncreative, 30-yr-old DM is NOT what we need.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1161895#msg1161895 date=1282739452]
From twatter:

[/quote].......until in an unfortunate turn of events they saw the cunt play!
[/quote]

Yes, and the more the fucking cunt plays for us, the shitter our season will be, the more I hate him and Hodge, and the less likely it is that anyone will BUY the fucking cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom